Skip to content

Tight’s Fits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tight’s Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

maybe some rework on the attachment of the bra (the back) . It could be a spider holding both webs wit her legs .

Alita
    Participant

hehehe spider bra spider bra.  lookout!  it's the spider braaaa 

;p this is a must have

shejoy
    Participant

hi ,

I would say , get these items (tight's spiderbra en beau belle's spider stuff ) soon into the shop , it's only 3 weeks till halloween .

greets shejoy

james_dean
    Participant

Love the spider-wear.  Great job Tight!

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight, love that….  Maybe you could  do a bat one too, to keep with the Halloween theme ….  And. … A bee one, just cus I like bees 

I think you should get the spider one in the shops ASAP       

All_for_you
    Participant

MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME A  T give me a I give me a G give me a H give me a T What do we have CHEERLEADER outfits

MMMMMWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now, wich one will be ther more appreciated by our ladies!? red and black or blu and yellow!?

no matter, cause at last they are another wonderful oiece of Tight! 

sexilicious
    Participant

I'll take a piece of Tight anyday  oh wait we aren't talking that piece are we  :  :-* love ya Tight

sm3369
    Participant

Heya Tightfit 

Love the cheerleader costumes  . I had to buy both, I just couldn't resist  . One detail I noticed, on the tops of both of them, there are labels that read Achat's Angels & Achat's Devils. Don't know if you are aware, there is a group out there known as Achat's Devils . Was this contume designed with that group in mind? Reason I ask is now you may have leaders of other groups approaching you saying you should make up an outfit with their groups banner on it  . Also the Devils may choose to take ownership of that costume, & not allow anyone else to wear it other than their members  . But I do absolutely love them  .

Just my two cents,

Stephanie

TightFit74
    Participant

Forgive me for having been off for a while. I had some things in rezal life that kept me very busy and pretty much exhausted. Thank you all for your compliments, comments and suggestions.

@sm3369 I didn't make the outfit for any specific group. The AChat Devils outfit first said Bar& Grill Devils but that was not accepted by the dev team. So I chose AChat Devils to counter the AChat Angels. Group-specific clothing is something that might be possible in the future but I don't see as viable at the moment.

Rukya
    Participant

I'm not sure that its a good idea to do clothes for specific groups or famillys . I mean lets say someone make something for bar and grill (ex ) . This mean that everyone who is not in the group cant buy it ? And what about the ones who wear it in game just cause the outfit please to them ?

I mean i could by exemple buy it if i like it and peoples could think i'm in the bar and grill group . This will be false cause i never gone to bar and grill .

TightFit74
    Participant

here is something I have been working on recently.. trying to capture an elisabethan theme..
    let me know what you think?

screen173454.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tight, is a good thing you are working on a dress for, let's say, high class party…..the bad thing is there are no chance for long dress, something we miss here.

Now, two things about your design:

• first, you have to create some appropriate stocking and shoes
    • second, maybe she need something for the neck….a jewell or something different to set with the dress
    • [/list]

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I like it, sox and all.

Thinking of changing my name to elisabeth?

lolz

xx

tangoracer
    Participant

Look good tight

The Girls will love them as they always do

PS

Nice to see you back Blue X X X X X

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.