Skip to content

Tight’s Fits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tight’s Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Azrielle
    Participant

Heya Tight!

Love the designs and I'm looking forward to adding the lady's dresses to my wardrobe…

hehehe – MWAH!

Az.

TightFit74
    Participant

lol,

Blue I had to google Chesty Morgan (never heard of her)

but these are achat's 'natural' standard big breasts…lol Nothing I manipulated there…

TightFit74
    Participant

I've been working on some beachware for girls, trying to get more grip on the heightmaps. I think I have the basic idea. So two designs, one in 3 colors. I'd like to get feedback ofcourse

beachwarefemalemosaic.jpg

[hr]

[hr]

TightFit74
    Participant

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wow, Tight, wonderful! is this swimsuit realized using 3 different element!?

TightFit74
    Participant

HB, do you mean the colors or the number of pieces? It's a3 pice outfit. Top, mini skirt and bikini bottom..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i was talking about the piece…..very well done, Tight!

Honestly, something like this was perfect for the Jeanona moon dress to, adding a secon piece on the “skirt” creating a gown whit the coloured part of it and panty in two.

TightFit74
    Participant

HB, that does depend on what purpose Jeanona had in mind. The oputfits shown, I hopefully designed for swimwear. the skirt is meant to put on when going for a drink, a snack or have to cross the beach back to the hotel-car-boat.. I don´t think Jeanona meant them as swimwear. And if I understand correctly, there is still the possibility to wear panties underneath the shorts of Jeanona?

I'm breaking my head over some 'boating-wear' for guys but don't want to do the classical boat stuff..lol If anyone has ideas or suggestions, please feel free to let me know

taztexan
    Participant

Damn, Tight… Those ladies outfits are fricken HOT with a capitol H-O-T… All the designs you, Keiko and Jeanona are coming out with are awesome.. Keep em.. umm cumming?? ~

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Never had try to wear panties under Jeanona's shorts, but looking at them, it looks like they are a one piece whit the gown. anyway…..let's see if Jeanona gonna solve this mistery!

about man yacht dress….maybe some short pant whit an open shirt

bluedenim
    Participant

Wow Tight!

Love all of them and will be buying as soon as they are available……………..
    maybe like some different colors on the second set…deeper blues go well with red hair & fair complexions..
    xx

Azrielle
    Participant

Wow Tight!

Love all of them and will be buying as soon as they are available……………..
    maybe like some different colors on the second set…deeper blues go well with red hair & fair complexions..
    xx

I Concurr… I have lots of A's to spend!!

mwah!
    Az.

Brandybee
    Participant

Love them too Tight …  oh my Varucca Salt personna is coming out big style tonight …

Another top design.

jeanona31
    Participant

Love this swimsuits Tight,
    and textures looks really really good, with nice depth and clarity of details.
    Well done !

By the way ,you're right underneath moon set can be worn panties .

TightFit74
    Participant

I wanted to present a few things that i have been working on before I am preoccupied for a while.. They are nature inspired, insects.. Bee's, butterlfies, dragonflies, spiders, dragons… Let me know what you think…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.