Skip to content

Tight’s Fits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tight’s Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

That's it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, guys…at that point, you can do it totally open!

TightFit74
    Participant

Referring to a message Jeanona posted in her fashion thread:

MAPS FOR SHOES ARE HERE!

edited to add:

this is a really quick example, and proof it is possible

fireboots.jpg
    christinak
    Participant

Tight, you're my hero!

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight,  love it and personally I like that zip  .      Skipping off singing….  Hunk a hunk of burning love….

jeanona31
    Participant

Hunk a Hunk of burning love …. Brandy Is that Elvis Presley ?! Love it..
    And look at these fire boots for girls – the devilish guy is that guy Tight  , he managed already to do something with boots. Nice ..
    Brandy give me that beer 

TightFit74
    Participant

First of all I really want to thank everybody for the heart warming and uplifting comments that are posted makes me really happy to read them all and mostly proud that you all like my designs.

I have the opportunity to work on asecond computer for a few days and I have been working hard today fo finish some designs that I posted earlier. The outfits are now complete since i was able to add footwear to them I plan to finish some designs that I have been working on the the coming days and I'll show the results. main thing is creating the heigt maps that add depth to the textures. Hope you'll enjoy..

Presenting:

“Roaring Twenties Suit and Dress”

jeanona31
    Participant

Hey friend i was wondered where have you been these days and glad to see you were
    busy with some shoes.
    Love these  new shoes , specially model for girls – nicely fit into the outfit ! Nice Job Tight !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh,. maybe just the color of the one for girl…..i think light grey will fit a little better

Lover
    Participant

For men I like the colour

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Me too, Lover…..and for the ldies, it's a simple question of colour effect. i know the decoration on the dress are white, but if you take a look on the full figure, the transparency effect make it look like light grey. well, that's my opinion, of course!

TightFit74
    Participant

Some information about coming designs in the shop:

The AChat team are working on a queue for designs to be released in the shop. That means that they are gathering designs to be released at a date they prefer. It could be a while before the chosen designs are actually available in the shops, but as things move along, I will inform you what can be expected. For now I want to mention that the beachwear outfits will be added to the shop. The release after that will be the 20's suit and dress, as that came second in the poll. the poll will be altered also, added with 3 designs: roleplay outfits. Since the examples are rather large (pictures), I will add them in 3 different posts.

Below something I presented before, but what needed work on height maps before it is finished. I also added boots to complete the design. This is the butterfly girl, a 3 piece outfit. The dress, a butterfly hugging the girl from behind, panties optional to wear or keep off (I can see a wood-munph frolicing around without.. ), and a pair of tree-bark boots, overgrown with evergreen vines..:

TightFit74
    Participant

Second outfit I'm presenting, is something you've seen before as well. A firefighter girl, with indeed a very skimpy outfit. This design also needed work on the height maps and I added a few features to the boots and dress. A 2 piece outfit that will ensure smokin' hot time…

TightFit74
    Participant

Last but very much not least, a design I have been working very hard on:

The Amazone

Not just known for riding horses, but also known for their high skills in fighting and their fierce attack on their opponent. Scared of nothing, extra eager to go to the edge when fighting a man.. Her skirt and top made out of sturdy, decorated leather, strong enough to stop arrows from piercing her skin. Bronze plating protecting her breasts and shoulders, also her upper thighs and hips. Underneath the leather, a soft lacey fabric, embroided with celtic knots. It will be a 3 or 4 piece outfit. Boots will be added, thigh high and heavily plated with bronze and high pointy heels. The colors of her outfit will mix in perfectly against the trees of a forest or the long culms of grass in which she hides to ambush her prey…

What would complete this outfit, and which isn't available at the moment, is a hooded cloak. A bland color, to keep her real appearance unclear expect for the trained eye…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The Amazone look good! just need some dedicated shoes, now!

Tight, you are fabulous!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.