Skip to content

To All BShop Developers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas To All BShop Developers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ana_Lana
    Participant

First thank you for designing poses. All of the community appreciate your efforts.
    I’d like to make some requests to keep in mind when you design. I am not familiar with the pose creator so do not know what limitations it has.

1. Is there a way to make sex movements better by giving them a more “cyclic” or “circular” way of progressing? The sterile back and forth movement that we are seeing now looks totally unnatural compared to the poses done by A-team. If you study those poses you will see how avatars never move forward and then just reverse the movement back to the starting point, but have that kind of “circular” or “cyclic”
    rhythm.
    2. Equally important is the speed. You can’t move back and forth constantly in the same speed. You need to slow down before you stop, and then you can’t right away go fast back, but you also need a slower start before you gain that speed again. Do you have this capability with the current pose creator?
    3. Is there a way to get better facial expressions? Maybe closing the eyes of the avatars if you are not able to make some other natural look of the face during sex.
    4. I find that transitions between different actions with in a single pose are too often underdeveloped and also programmed to be super fast which again kills the mood. Is there a way to make transitions smoother?
    Again, I am sure the pose creator tool has limitations I am just not aware of what they are. Are the above items possible?

JessiCapri
    Participant

Great suggestions Ana! Can any of the pose creators respond to whether or not the pose creator has the ability for this?

Leon_Kennedy
    Participant

Hi Ana,
    Some good points you’ve made. I didn’t want to comment since I only started creating poses here a month ago, but the forum mod who had helped me with an achat issue when I first joined, suggested that I write a response as a creator here. So here I am. (also cuz the nice reviews he wrote on my poses, thanks Vaughan)
    here’s my thought on the points you mentioned:
    I think the animation editor provided by achat was design to be simple to use for the creators, which they did a good job on that, the UI is very user friendly for non-technical person to get hands on, but at the same time, it doesn’t provide much configurable options to handle some details such as you mentioned in pt #2, the easement of the animation: speeding up and slowing down, so far I found it really hard to achieve that with the tool. (they did provide some selectable options for speed ease, but don’t find it work well in most of the cases). and the transition time between different actions is precisely one second(30 frames). It’s a hard limit, you can not add or remove frames to the traditional animation, so if there’s a big posture change between actions, the transition might look very sudden and stiff. I guess those can be considered as limitations of the pose editor.
    another thing I wanted to say its that none of the creators are professional animators (i think). They are just achat users who decide to spend chunk of their time go through the tutorial, test out the developer console and create poses out of passion. I think the creators might be aware of some of the issues you pointed out in their poses, but just cant figure out how to get the desired natural look within the editor and without any 3d animation background.

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Thank you for your reply Leon Kennedy, it looks like you people who work in that simple editor for the B-shop are quite limited and not able to improve poses in the way I thought you could…

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Leon Kennedy Thank you for your response but I have to say that I found the facial expressions in your current two poses are much better than most. Thank you for your efforts! They are much appreciated.

Leon_Kennedy
    Participant

No Ana, there’s always room for improvement. I’ve done 3 poses now, i think i’m getting better with each attempt. and I was only speaking for myself and my experience on creating poses. I thought the gap between A-shop and B-shop creators is that B-shop creators are just achat users like you, who don’t have much experience in 3d modeling and animation and not familiar with the pose editor. and I am sure theres lack of effort in some poses that need improvement like how you pointed out.

Michelle989
    Participant

Thank you Leon for Clearing up the reason why b shop poses seem “jerky” and in some ways subdues what could be very special moments when I am with a nice man, some of the b Shop poses are so creative and well done, I sincerely hope there will be an opportunity in future to rework many of these poses fit for the A Shop. Finally thank you so much for being very creative, I saw you briefly in Winter but sadly didn’t get the opportunity to say “hi”. Respectful Love Michelle 💕

Vaughan

@ Leon_Kennedy – Thank you for explaining and helping out in this topic.
    And you are welcome in the pose reviews. My spouse and I like them a lot 😛

Hopefully we will see more of your designs in the Achat shop soon.
    When your creations are completed, don’t forget to showcase them in a topic, like Joe & Bree have with their clothes designs.
    My spouse – Jess & I and other Forum members love to see Members talents and creativity.

Leon_Kennedy
    Participant

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your kind words.

@Vaughan
    I created a new topic to showcase my makeup designs, but when I tried to edit the topic to include images, the post was blocked with a message: ‘This topic is pending moderation'(same for replies under the topic, they are hidden too). Should I just wait it out until its unblocked? Thanks.

bree90
    Participant

hi leo,
    it happened to me too with my first post.
    maybe you have put more than one image.
    this forum only accepts one

Vaughan

Hi Leo, I have also answered in PM.

Bree is right. (Thank you Bree) I have asked Achat to allow more links/pics in posts for designers and story writers but as yet, along with forum tools, this has not happened.

I do not have a moderator search facility to search for the “hidden” posts and more often than not stumble across some but not all by accident.
    Sometimes I can retrieve them, other times they disappear into a big black forum hole.

Please open another topic (If i do find your other one, I can always delete the duplicate) and post 1 link/pic per post at a time. This should hopefully show then.

Here is the Topic link that shows you how it all works…