Skip to content

To all my friends

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News To all my friends

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Sorry I am not active here in for some weeks. But at the moment I’m very busy.

I know, this forum has enough wonderful members. You don’t need me at the moment

😀 But be sure, I’m gonna visit you from time to time. And be sure, if it’s developing in the wrong direction – I’ll be back and kick you in the ass ;D

Have a great time,
    Lover

Adera
    Participant

Have a good time Lover, I'll miss you. :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

Your input and friendship will be missed. But we'll stay in touch..

islandsun
    Participant

Will miss  you !     Just started to get to know you  ! May only good things happen to you !  : )

Janine Dee
    Participant

You've been missed, but it's good to know you are well.

Bear
    Participant

We may not need, but truly have missed your responses and participation. We look forward to your returns and visits.

and I for one extend my thanks for wise words you gave that help me adapt quickly to the AChat realm.

have fun, and I hope your endeavors there are blessed..

alstott
    Participant

Have a good time too Lover…i`ll try to keep the black red and golden colours upright 

Triumph999
    Participant

*Bump*

Far from wishing to hijack Lover's thread, it seemed the ideal place to let you know I'll be away 'til June 9th, due to RL stuff. Take care one and all, see you soon 

Bear
    Participant

Take care Tri'… likewise scenario for me… I am hanging on a day to day situation and might get called away, so if I go silent, no concerns will return at some point.

TightFit74
    Participant

Stay relaxed and happy Trimph, and get back in one piece!

islandsun
    Participant

@ Trimph  Bro may the sun shine down on your face today and everyday !  Smile !

Lover
    Participant

Have a good time Triumph whatever you do. Take care for yourself and don't forget us

Bear, let's hope the call doesn't come too soon…

Bear
    Participant

Indeed Lover… a type of phone call one never wants to receive. 

TightFit74
    Participant

Bear, my thoughts will be with you. Your posts sounding somewhat ominous. Wishing you strength and wisdom..

alstott
    Participant

well Triumph cya then and it doesn't matter what ya doin' but do it lelelegandary style

@Bear i had one of those calls last year..i hope it's not the same as i get….i'm with you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.