Skip to content

Tool for our designers yes or no ?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Tool for our designers yes or no ?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Yayyyyyy Tom,   so our fabulous designers can work again?

That's great news.  I hope they haven't all left in the meantime.

Please could they have access to more maps and then you could concentrate on more poses for our gay and transsexual friends.

Drinks at the AB&G to celebrate And coincidentally … Hentaiboy's –  AB&G Has Got Talent Song Contest is on –    First drink is on the house,  then the rest go on Covems tab   

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for the answer Tom

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Thank you  Tom   

think  I will have a go on this  site now 

alex65x
    Participant

i would love to try the tool, is this possible?

Lover
    Participant

Sure alex, everyone can try it.

How does it work?

When you are logged in, type in the chat window the word 'tex' and press the 'Send message' button or -Enter-.
    A new window will be displayed, where you can select different clothes, and save or load the textures of the selected cloth in .png format. To edit the saved texture you can choose your own Application photoshop/GIMP/Paint ….. what you like best.

To help texture editing here you can find UVW maps for the textures:

cloth_UVW.zip (https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/forum_pictures/cloth_UVW.zip)
    shoes_UVW.zip (https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/forum_pictures/shoes_UVW.zip)

Using those, you can see how the 3D Models of the clothes look like and know what you have to “paint on”.

AnniSilver
    Participant

I really would love to give it a try too, because I do this on another site, but I'm not able to get the maps  :-[, can someone help me out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Anni,

When you boot up the game, before logging in, you type  “tex” and press the send button or enter. See Lover's post above yours for more directions.

Welcome and good luck.

AnniSilver
    Participant

Oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, finally it works…I typed “tex” with a capital T, my bad 

I got the maps too, thank you so much  :-*

Lover
    Participant

Annie, this is part of a post from Tom. You can use the files you download, which most of the designers do. You also can download the original files and try them.

To help texture editing here you can find UVW maps for the textures:

cloth_UVW.zip
    shoes_UVW.zip

Short explanation about height maps:

Height maps are grayscale textures, where the different grays between black and white mean different 'heights' on the surface, giving the possibility to add the illusion of fine geometry structure (-> bumpy surface). Please save the following height maps and try to load them to the cloth textures, you will see how they create the described effect.

height_map_1.png
    height_map_2.png

or zipped both together:

height_maps.zip

After loading the height maps they should appear on the cloth as follows:

working_height_map.jpg

If you cannot see this effect that means your video card lacks of required shader functions!
    In this case we recommend to get a video card which supports shader model 3.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.