Skip to content

Trouble in Achat Game

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Trouble in Achat Game

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Chantall
    Participant

Hey…

I want to thank  Mrs_Wife… jingerbird… FoxyRoxxy and AusWoody for your posts and your support and also want to thank the mods
    I seriously appreciate it and it helps to know that im not alone with this 

Thanks Alot!!  :-*

Anonymous

You are not alone in this. What you experience is bad and i'm sorry to hear about it. I'm ashamed over that kind of behaviour here.

Tom

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I love what Stone said she is so  right.

I  Know  some times you can use humor and laugh about it  Like I do 
    I  have been harassed  bullied  online  not  just here  but in other  games to  gets easy
    to ignore them after some time they are  just seeking attention the more you are upset the more they
    love it .
    I joined the Forum for the same reason
    well kind of my story was different but I felt harassed I am so glad I did  come here
    I have met some Amazing, wonderful ,  Beautiful with kind souls , and My love with him I am happy to 
    just be with him in a  exclusive relationship with his love his all that  I  need .
    Every one is so different and unique  special  in there own way
    we are  Silly ,  Wacky ,  Fun  Sexy  Great Humor

Don't let this  attention special needs people ruin your fun here

Or use Humor  Like me and tell them this 

Have  fun and  Enjoy  it  with  your  partner  the poses are  are great here 

AusWoody
    Participant

Well stated Stone,  I dis agree about the naming tho  forewarned is forearmed  post these creeps names  so no one will hook up with them anymore and have to suffer what these girls have had to go through (and still do).

I love 10 minutes with them in a locked room (I don't run anymore) just 10 minutes  not a lot to ask is it??

Mrs_Wife
    Participant

Stone had a lot of good to say.  Nice to see.  Though AChat is doing nothing on these problems.  No behind the scenes or any such thing.  That would be why these guys keep doing what ever they want and trying to harass others.  They know they can get away with it.  I reported this a few times to AChat support, have screen captures of the chats and all that has gone on.  All support had to say was sorry, nothing we can do.

Any way, the game seems interesting, lots of poses and a ton of actions.  But the total lack of any and all support makes paying for it very iffy. 

I will say now that I have a better grasp on things I can do I am able to laugh at all of this as a really bad joke.  And laugh at “support” as well.  When I say support I do not mean you mods here on the forums.  I can take two seconds and see you mods here do help as best you can.

On another side note, there seems to be a good number of males who don't like it when a female stands up for herself.  In their minds any females on the game are sluts and nothing more.  So when they read my profile or talk to me they get all pissy.  This gives me a good giggle.  Also sorry to say this has been most the guys who have talked to me.  Gives a rather bad view of the games community.

Anonymous

lmao now he's claiming he's working WITH achat again? funny because his blog constantly talks about going rogue and trying to take achat down… I think it takes time for them to investigate him but his ass is grass…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.