Skip to content

hentaiboy69. My thoughts….

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself hentaiboy69. My thoughts….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

HB I think many fine views have been expressed here.. but Lover has probably nailed the critical part. That aspect of a change in your view of your sexuality. The shock of the possibility of translating the experiences from the VR to your RL in orientation. Discovering the fantasy play a possibility into your RL experience… well my friend… slow and easy on that is my opinion. Perhaps exposing yourself to an alternate community in RL may help with that self discovery.

I read that surprise in your words of this new discovery of possibility. The choice is neither right or wrong…. just a shock, for the moment

I see the only danger being an  impetuous choices, which might lead you down a path later regretted. Take that deep breath…. openly embrace those feelings and find out if they truly reflect the inner desires of your heart in terms of sexuality.

As to your friend…. well if he is a true friend he will give you the time for that discovery.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Indeed, Bear…..lot of good suggestion from everyone and i whant to thanks everyone for your efford….i really appreciated it, really nice and amazing friends of this forum.

but re-reading here and there, i think West69 had hit the point whit those words:

•    * Finally, and again this is just me talking to myself, I would ask if I want A relationship
           or this particular relationship. Just because I have discovered that I am attracted to men
           doesn't mean THIS particular man would be a good start. What does i mean that I have
           told this person several times, “No.”, but he keeps ignoring my wishes. I might be
           tempted to give him credit for perseverance, but since I am a skeptical person, I might
           wonder if he would accept my admonition of “No” when we are exploring a sexual act.
           If I am not ready, I want the power to decide, not be forced. Also, If I were pursuing a
           relationship, would the first picture I send a stranger be of my genitals. Does a person
           of this type want a “relationship” with me as a person, or quick sexual gratification.
           If I decide that sex is all I want, then OK, it is my decision. However, I won't delude
           myself into thinking that if I go to meet a guy who sent me a photo of his cock, that he
           is interested in my career, my family, my hopes, etc.
    • [/list]
      Even if he said i'm special for him, and i think he is a nice man for how i know him, in my mind it's more like phisically attraction then love at the moment……maybe more like “curiosity” (even if it's not the right word….i can't deny it was exciting) about this aspect of sexuality and i'm tempted to explore it.

I need to talk more whit him, trying to find out what both of us are expecting about an eventually real meeting……if it's a “one touch and go” (rude to say, but it happend) or something different, more intense, to share togheter.

Only time can give to me the right answer, i know it really good, and i'll gonna take it

james_dean
    Participant

HB,
    I know it took a lot of strength to post your feelings.  Kudos for that!  There is a lot of good advice in this thread.  I just have to add..  Be careful and trust your feelings.  If something seems wrong, then it just might be.  But if it feels right in your heart and soul, then you should be free to act on your feelings.  Good luck!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We had talk more yesterday and i had explain him i'm not sure if what i feel for him is really love…..i consider him a really special friend, but my feeling are so fragile…i can't, or i wan't maybe, trust peoples till the end, cause i had really really few real friends in my life and now they are away for work and i can't see them so often. all the others, well, i don't call them really friends….it's so sad!

anyway, the impression i have is he really care (he repeat every time we met he love me and he is nice whit me) of me and seems he don't want to play whit my feeling (well, this is what he said), but for me is earlie……i need time, a lot maybe, and maybe one day i can take the right decision.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

If i may offer my own advice for you HB .

First of all -applauds- For you putting yourself out there.

When I am uncertain about my feelings I usually find a way of working it out.

First I ask myself the simple questions.

How do I feel about this person ? I do not think in detail but think for the first answer because its more often the true one.
    How does he/she feel about me ? Harder to answer unless they clearly state it which he has for you.
    What do I think of him/her as ? Based on the other two questions.
    Will the other person accept a slow approach? Thats the question thats very important… you will be able to work out all of them over time as long as they have patience.

All I suggest though is for you to be very honest to yourself and him. Go with your instinctual feeling .. if it feels right then it usually is or you will know quickly that it is not.

I wish you the best of luck. We will be here if you want to bounce ideas off us.

West69
    Participant

……my feeling are so fragile…i can't, or i wan't maybe, trust peoples till the end……..
    .i need time, a lot maybe, and maybe one day i can take the right decision.

While a rose can be appreciated from a distance, you must pick it and hold it close to revel in its' fragrance. Some never try for fear of pricking their fingers on it's thorns.
    When your time is right, you will know it. Wear gloves my dear, but don't hesitate. Far better to cautiously brave the thorns than ignore the rose, letting it wither on the vine, never embracing it's sweet opportunity.

You are a gardener with courage. I hope Life rewards you with a bouquet.

james_dean
    Participant

@West. Well said! 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

NEW MODERATOR IN TOWN

It was a cold and dark night when free misterious shadows knock at my door: i was waiting no one for that night and my plan was to enjoy the warm of the fire place watching a movie.

Scared i open the door and the three shadows come closer. Without telling a word, one of them hands me a paper bent to its self: december 21, the end of the world as we know it……it can be the last judgment for me!

Trembling, i take the paper and open it, reading the few words written over it:

“The one who is receiving this paper, is invited in the moderator land”

Only after i had read it and had take a deep breath, finally the three misterious shadows reveal their self: Lover, Bear and BrandyBee!

Yes, my friends, from now on, i will try to help our dear moderator Lover, Bear and BrandyBee in their hard work to make our wonderful and funny village a better place! I want to thanks them for the appreciation they had shown to me asking me to join them in this work!

I swear i’ll try to do my best for our wonderful village, even at the moment i had to oil a little my gear…eh eh! many years had passed from when i had mod a guild forum, but i’ll learn faster as i can!

Thanks all, and Marry Christmas to all!

Brandybee
    Participant

It was a strange misty night for sure as we  made our way to HB's lair …  some said the world was going to end …  but I believed in the myth of the Oreos..  after all  Covems was always right in figuring out the puzzles… why would he be wrong in this …  I had the faith.

Lover was holding the scroll we had all signed…  the written and solemn word of the Forum promise & invite.

And it was Lover  who smote upon his door. It echoed in the quiet eery night. We waited for it to be answered and I looked at my companions.  Both  looked  regal in their black gowns. Mine was long & black  like theirs but itched like hell.

I had this urge to giggle, and Bear frowned at me as I fidgeted.  I put on my best serious face, then when he turned to the door , pulled my face and bobbed my tongue out.

The door opened then,  and the light from inside fell upon us..  HB was standing there, a questioning look upon his face…

He read the formal wording on the invite and looked at us , his face breaking into a smile….  ” Yes ”  was all he needed to say. 

I hugged him and bought out the bottle hidden under my cloak …  ” A drink to celebrate” I grin as he ushered us inside to the welcoming fireplace and the movie , he was planning to watch …  “Armageddon” starring Bruce Willis  ..  very apt for this night.

Long live Oreo cookie biscuits  …. 

Welcome to the team HB… Hope you make good tea ….  being  the Junior  hehehe… 

Seriously, I am so pleased you have agreed to join us and I look forward to working with you,  and…. you can probably teach me a thing or too,    as well.

Now  shhh ,  I am a Brucy fan, did you see him in Moonlight  mmmm

xxx

Rukya
    Participant

congratz HB its long time i think you will be a good moderator

Ps : to everybody , try to dont write too small now that HB need to read all 

Bear
    Participant

I sweep back the curls of the magistrates wig… it has a tendency to tickle my nose… noting Brandybee's squirming to the side…

thinking to myself as we await the door to open… “god I hope HB can make a decent spot of tea.”

quickly followed… well 3600 posts in little over a year.. what the hell does he talk so much about…too much time on his hands… definitely…

Welcome aboard HB, you'll be a wonderful addition to the forum community…

now about those milk and cookies…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

thanks to all! and a special thanks for Rukya, who is taking care of my poor eyes!

And now, about milk and cookies….just come inside my lair, my friends! 

Lover
    Participant

It was a lonely night, cold & dark, when three people reached their goal. It was short before christmas and I felt a bit like we are the three kings on their way to welcome a special new child.
    They say this is the day the end will end. And for at least one person it's true. The world, as HB knows it, is ending and he enters a new one.
    This is the message we have to tell him.

We all were glad and happy when HB accepted our wish. We know we made the best decision and are proud to welcome her in our mid.

Let's have a drink tonight or maybe two or three… and then we have to work

Welcome HB – thanks for joining us

PS: Now the small print…

jayc
    Participant

Congrats HB and make that two yards of ale 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm, two yards….i'm don't drink alcohol usually, so i hope you don't mind if i drink them slowly…. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.