Skip to content

Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

Yeah, if it tastes really weird I rather not taste it very often either. There's the option of letting him cum when your deep throating him, you will have to taste some of it but most of it will shoot down your throat.

Very true it just depends on the heat of the moment and what we are doing. Sometimes you know not enough time to get to the right possie.

-Merry Christmas all from Australia-

Merry Christmas to you to Dear from USA

Fantasy
    Participant

if he does have a heavy taste, just  smear his cock with a lollipop or other flavor you prefere.. works for me… unless of course its your first time with him. then, to each his own, lol…

NewGurl
    Participant

I have found a can of whipped cream, or vanilla yogurt makes any man taste good, but I like the taste of cum, too     

Evelien
    Participant

if he does have a heavy taste, just  smear his cock with a lollipop or other flavor you prefere.. works for me… unless of course its your first time with him. then, to each his own, lol…

Let him drink pineapple juice for a few days and then have a taste. I promise you won't regret it

Lover
    Participant

Pineapple juice for a few days? Ok, I'm gonna start today and we can meet at the end of the week, lol.

Welcome Evelien, nice you're joining us here in the forum

medjai
    Participant

Any juice rich of vitamin C will do the job, pinapple juice is the most common used juice to make cum taste swetter, for those who don't know if u make your man or shemale cum very often u might advice them to enrich their diet with food that contains zinc, we loose mostly zinc when we ejaculate and u don't want your partners badly fed

Oysters will replenish they're zinc losses + they're delicious 

PseRamesses
    Participant

had 2 go with the option “all” since it all boils down to current mood and situation. cum is good anywhere

Lover
    Participant

Hi Pse, nice you're back

PseRamesses
    Participant

Hi Pse, nice you're back

never left honey. just was sidetracked a lil by RL things nice 2 c i make someone happy, still. *warm embraces*

sexilicious
    Participant

Any juice rich of vitamin C will do the job, pinapple juice is the most common used juice to make cum taste swetter, for those who don't know if u make your man or shemale cum very often u might advice them to enrich their diet with food that contains zinc, we loose mostly zinc when we ejaculate and u don't want your partners badly fed

Oysters will replenish they're zinc losses + they're delicious 

well medjai might have to have that kind of stuff on the body so he will eat it and gain some zinc before he loses it lol

bluedenim
    Participant

So swallowing is good because it keeps my zinc levels up? Or do I not need my zinc levels keeping up? I am very confused………

What do girls lose? what vitamins/minerals should we be taking to replenish our cum?

medjai
    Participant

This is what female's ejaculations is made of:

urea
    water
    ion sulfuric
    ion phosphoric
    ion chlorinic
    ion ammonium
    creatinine 
    ion calcium
    hippuric acid
    ione sodium
    PSA  –> Prostatic Specific Aentigen
    glucose

bluedenim
    Participant

And I'm the one studying BioChemistry!

I wonder if I could write a paper on tthe chemical analysis of male & female ejaculation, bet that would get published!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

BD – Medical Division

it sounds good…….blue as a Nurse and Medjai as the Doctor

medjai
    Participant

if I'm the doctor why is it called BD – Medical division?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.