Skip to content

Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    sandra001
    Participant

hey all, are there cum donators here?

james_dean
    Participant

*raises hand

sandra001
    Participant

james_dean
    Participant

Was that just a general question Sandra? 

taztexan
    Participant

hey all, are there cum donators here?

Raises…. ummm what ever ya want to raise for me.. ~

sandra001
    Participant

lol, yes a general one lol

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

I chose the vagina, for the sole purpose of the fact that I love creampies… and, perhaps oddly, the thought of getting my girl pregnant. That's one of my longest fantasies… to get my girl preg.

I dont mind the face, or breasts, but I hate Anal, so that's a no no.

And, as far as the condom is concerned, never used on in rl, and hopefully never have to. But, it's a game… and I think that here, pleasure, and the intimacy of skin on skin… I think that outweighs the need for a condom.

christinak
    Participant

I must say, it depends on the moment.  Sometimes I just like to watch it come out on my tummy or my boobs.  But most of the time I prefer it in my vagina.  Let's face it, that's where it belongs for one thing.  And even though I can't realy feel his cum as he ejaculates other than to feel his penis twitching and suddenly things get alot more slippery, and other than having it ooze out after sex, I can sense that I have his sperm in me and it really feels good.  It's hard to explain other than that.  Now, the smell that comes later?  That I can do without. 

Leticia_A
    Participant

Hi 

My preferences depends on the moment, sometimes boobs, sometimes inside ass, facial….all depends how i feel in the moment.

What I would like here in Achat is the option of cum doesnt disapear so fast so I can (or my partner) keep the cum in her/his body for a while. Actually cum disapear too fast for me.

Kisses.

taress
    Participant

um, on in, depends on mood and who i'm with

and i second the wish it would stay longer (i'd also love a pose where we s's could cover each other then have fun licking each other clean, then maybe do it all again :o)

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

I do love to cum inside my woman. I like letting her know that the sex isnt just about getting me off, but about giving myself to her. That's what it means to me, anyway. Cumming on the face or tits just doesnt mean much to me.

Anonymous

just let me know if this question should go somewhere else, but if the red goes all of the way it comes? and is all of the poses for all?  if so i think that it happens to stop to quikly. i did not even know that it happens. so alittle longer would be great. i was asked to come today and i know nothing about it.  so to make my lover happy, i'm asking.

bluedenim
    Participant

Slow,

I think you need to slooooowww down a little.

Take time to look at the poses and the controls.  you can speed the actions up and you can slow them down, but it's a joint thing with your partner, you both have input on that.
    the pleasure bar, once you are excited enough to slide it all the way to the end, you can come  or squirt, if you're female like us lolz.

Some of the poses are really silly at higher speeds, but take your time and explore them more thoroughly.

No all the poses are not available to everyone unfortunatley and there is great debate on here constantly about it.

Keep looking in & posting, give us your input, this forum is for all AChat users to express their opinions on

Anonymous

well blue, that's why slow is the beginning of my name, no hurries or worries.  dang forgot what this was about. thanks for the reply though.

bluedenim
    Participant

Mwah!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.