Skip to content

Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Umm About cum. Where do you shoot.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Slow.. just take it easy and go with the flow.

Here's a fun tip for all you guys while spurting the jizz.  Click on your “excitement meter” quickly when the orgasm is just about over… you know, to reload the cum.  If you do it right, it gets stuck and the cum keeps spurting and spurting and spurting.  You can change actions and you keep jizzin'… if you change poses though it resets.  I glazed Robot Girl  like a donut that way… almost complete coverage. 

But… don't do it too long.  If you do, the balls on your avatar start to shrink and eventually they get sucked up into the body and if you keep going like that it forms a singularity which creates a black hole and swallows not only you, but your lover and the entire room.  Then you have to reboot.

Have fun!

Brandybee
    Participant

Ohhhh, that's so not fair … I want one …  LMAO

Marilyn
    Participant

But… don't do it too long.  If you do, the balls on your avatar start to shrink and eventually they get sucked up into the body and if you keep going like that it forms a singularity which creates a black hole and swallows not only you, but your lover and the entire room.  Then you have to reboot.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Lover
    Participant

but your lover and the entire room.

What might happen to me? 

Brandy… you want a black hole? Crazy girl

Have to try it Covems. Perhaps it works for the girls too…

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.