Skip to content

Underage people

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Underage people

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    himmi
    Participant

please admin – do something
    freak.jpg

Tharvun
    Participant

i agree 100%. And I think the vast majority of all users too.

Dear tom, dear rab, you should do something against users like this. Having sex with a minor under 16 years is a crime in most countries and this includes cybersex too. So it should not be tolerated here regardless if this user is really a 14 year old girl (which I dont belive) or not.

Florent
    Participant

The member Virgin_ia claims to be 16 years old. Another member (can't remember her name) pretends to be 13… I really think those members should be banned : they are a danger for Achat. I don't care if it's true or false, but I don't think it's good to have that kind of public behaviour…

Nicoquin
    Participant

i thonk you speek of princess_diana

blade83
    Participant

I agree with Florent,these members should be banned! without hesitation! i personally think that they are not pretending(most of them),because today kids start using internet(and other technologies) at a very young age,so it is quite possible they are for real!

Dannyello
    Participant

That happened long ago! Not now!

Dannyello
    Participant

In the days when I did the top, what time! :'(   Remember Flo?

blade83
    Participant

it doesn matter when the topic is started,it still happens! girls put age:18 on the charachter,but in the description it says: im 15,16 or something like that!
    sorry if my messages sound agressive,its not my intention!
    Peace!

Dannyello
    Participant

I can a new ” TOP” ? Please?! I know you like. 

Lover
    Participant

It doesnt matter at all if these stupids are 18 or older, or if they are not. For me the most important thing is, I dont want AChat to become a place, where asocial child-fucker will find a place to allow their pervers fantasies.

This is the reason, why I agree to banne everyone with this description.

Lover

Florent
    Participant

Boyslut : I'm sorry, but I don't see why Achat should please people who have that kind of fantasy, with all the troubles with legal settings it could create. I don't give a shit about people's fantaisies : I just say that this kind of public behaviour (pretending to be a kid) can create a lot of problems for Achat.

I think those members should be banned. That's all. Of course you can forbid that : indicate simple rules of behaviours, and ban the members that don't respect them. One leaves, another one comes ? So what ?? If you put a murderer in jail, another one will come : it doesn't mean you have to legalize murder…

I'm sorry, but no, I'm fed up of those assholes pretending to be kids or teenagers. I'm fed up with a lot of things : the fact that there are more and more rude people, the fact that an incredible number of so-called girls are asking for gifts … But This problem of age is the most important…

If you let go that kind of behaviour now, then you will be invaded by people pretending to be 12, 13 or even less. The people with that kind of fantaisies have forums dedicated to them : once they find a place to express it or do roleplay, they just inform everybody.

So, I think something should be done now… That's all.

Florent
    Participant

And here we go again :

This is the 4th person I see with that kind of messages in less than 2 days… Where do you think they come from ? 

Florent
    Participant

I'm sorry, but your answer has nothing to do with what I wrote. I'm talking about a real problem on Achat : minors, or people pretending to be minors. I explained in a long message why I was against that. And you're talking about burning witches…

You just didn't read what I wrote. And I really think you're the one that is losing the whole point.

Florent
    Participant

This is not a conclusion, that's a question. And I already gave the answer to that question in my messages.

Sorry, but you don't have to conclude this thread. Tom or Rab have to conclude it by giving us an answer. And I'm sure they will.

Right now, there is no conclusion at all. And I hope to see other members opinions about that question.

tom
    Participant

Please report people, who seem to be minor according to they short description!
    We will ban them. 

Author
    Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.