Skip to content

Underage people

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Underage people

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Florent
    Participant

Please report people, who seem to be minor according to they short description!
    We will ban them. 

blade83
    Participant

BRAVO Tom!
    I would also want to know how to report these members!

Big_Leo
    Participant

Well I try to add a picture, but it won't let me. Does it have to have a special format?

Take a look at “Light Uchiha” guys

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Tom, the only right decision!

Lover

tom
    Participant

You can report minors here or in a private message.
    tom

Janine Dee
    Participant

For me this thread isn't about what is right or what is wrong. (I'll comment on that in a second, but first things first.)

AChat is a legally recognized entity, and therefore has responsibility for the activities that come about via their product.

Now it is one thing if something happens that they don't know about then they can claim legitimate ignorance, but they have a reasonable suspicion that minors are gaining access to their adult product.

It would be no different then selling a minor cigarettes or alcohol.

To argue anything else is to ask AChat to expose itself legally.

Morally if I wanted to dress up like a schoolgirl and report to the headmistresses office that would be between me and the headmistress.

On a personal level I WANT them screening because I don't LIKE seeing these under age girls when I'm looking for a playmate, or just someone to chat with, and as a paying customer I also have the right to want that.

So my summation would be that the needs of the many (those who don't want the potentially under aged here) will outweigh the needs of the few (those who may be legal, but want to play out an under aged fantasy).

Alissa
    Participant

Allowing under-aged people on an adult sex site is asking for legal troubles. (more or less depending where the server is located)

Janine Dee
    Participant

The question here is not so much those who ARE underage, but those who are claiming to be such. The argument is that they are probably just playing young versus, better safe then sorry.

But you already seem to be with most on the better safe then sorry (as am I, they can at least state ageplay in the their profile or something).

sinnnn
    Participant

K, I'm usually not a tattertale, but screw it.  Little prick pissed me off.

Shadow1412 says he is really 16 and horny.  Explain to him that I don't play with kiddies so blow.  Tells me to ignore him then the lil snot sends me an invite. :

You might have to do something to beef up your age check.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ahh but Honey. Many of us aren't keen on the idea of handing over proof of our real selves to AChat. Especially since the company itself doesn't have any of their personal info on any file we could access.

sinnnn
    Participant

I understand that.  But it just sends chills down my spine, makes me not want to play here anymore.  Like I really been playing anyway : .  When I do start to get back in the swing of things I don't want the first thing I run into tell me he is 16(vomit).

Hmmm maybe they need to seperate the basic members from the premium(when you pay thats proof right there, unless he stills his parents credit card but he will get caught evenutally).  The ones I notice that are underage are basic members.  And if you want to hang out with the basic members, they can add a Basic Room button or something.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Also things that have been suggested. The sad truth is that with a person able to buy prepaid credit cards at gas stations there is only so much that can be done.

sinnnn
    Participant

I keep forgetting bout that mess.  Oh well guess that means I will only just play with the ones on my list then.  Especailly one special person if I could catch her. :

Janine Dee
    Participant

*giggle* Check your messages Honey.

Lover
    Participant

You can use the “report misuse” button. You find it in the chat window beside “Toglel Chat History”, just push the exclamation mark. They gave us this possibility (I wanna believe they gave us this button after our big discussions here).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.