Skip to content

Underage people

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Underage people

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

@ Lover…That's the best suggestion, the second…your friend the ignore button.
    There are ways of getting around the age verification…here nature of the premium-non-premium interaction it  is a thin veil.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh I used it.  Believe me.  Press that thing the first chance I got.  I was just letting off steam, guys.

Lover
    Participant

OK Sinnnn, of course you may tell us about your experiences
    Now we will look what happens; if the A-Team really is making a serious business, they will banish this boy.

thumpazz
    Participant

I understand all what you are saying. I think alot of them are saying they are younger to c what we say. but then again one never knows, over the computer U can be anything, any age and all u know

Garryz
    Participant

well i dont come here to chat to kids, i left online games coz age differences getting worse every year (im getting older for some reason lol), seen 3 non-premium bragging they 14, so i used the misuse button, no hesitation. i wont catch the non braggers, but if i stay away from woman who advertize for gifts then i feel at least im talking mostly to adults.

JennyT
    Participant

So there's a girl who in her profile lists her age as 18 (lowest it can go) but in her city she states she's really 16.

We should report people like that yeah?

TightFit74
    Participant

I noticed her too. I was doubting wether I should report her or not. Haven't talked to her personally, so can't really say anything about her age. Maybe she uses it as lure, to get the attention of guys?

Lover
    Participant

I already reported her. She has talked to me in a crude way. I also asked “Are you really 16?” but she didn't answer to my question.

Janine Dee
    Participant

This was a huge topic back when I was first starting here on the rights of those who may be into age play versus the right of AChat to make sure it's protected from any legal concerns. Just about all you can do is report them and avoid them when they are saying they are really underage.

Lover
    Participant

Of course Janine, this is the only reason Iasked her. I even didn't want to room with her; I reported (using button misabuse) her and then I asked her about her age. I hope she would say “No, I'm older” and expected to get an answer like “Yes, I'm just 16.” As you are also able to report the communication I wanted to make sure she really is underage and not just playing.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's why I mention. By putting the message like that without a disclaimer their real age tends to be insignificant. The “Really Underage” without a “Nope, actually a ageplayer who likes to PLAY as underage.” could leave AChat legally vulnerable. So they could be 61 instead of 16, and legally it would be more of a footnote.

Adera
    Participant

I don't like people under 20 here at Achat, they tend to be immature. I've had a presumably 16 year old girl ask me into a room but I just ignored her.

Janine Dee
    Participant

And in some areas 16 is considered the age of majority, but 18 is almost the global standard it seems.

Adera
    Participant

15 is legal in Sweden , but I would only say thats okay between 15 year olds. 18 is the age limit for voting, driving and drinking in bars. You have to be 20 to buy from The System Company (directly translated) too which is an government owned chain of liqour stores. Noone else who are allowed to sell either and the prices for alcohol in Sweden is really high . But anyway as I and many others here think, your grownup when you can buy your own alcohol .

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's hard to find something everyone will be comfortable with… with anything and everything, but 18 seems the one that would get the most votes. It's not to say you are required to play with 18 years olds  just that 18 is enough that most aren't going to feel they are a “minor”.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.