Skip to content

Stripping and Undressing in a room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Stripping and Undressing in a room

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

can't think of one either, and I imagine such might be pretty tough to program with the variety of outfits. The “paper doll “image  is the only thing I can think of, and the refresh for adjustments will still be annoying.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

here is your paper doll, Bear!

edit: this joke give an idea:
    it will be nice if we can save clothes combination and recall them even if we are in room! a crezy idea, but practice: think about a RP session!
    in a visual RP you can need some different outfit to use, so it will help a lot if you have them ready to wear using a click

Rukya
    Participant

To Strip in a room

In your strip option ( that would be a great add ) , you set a “bra” button and a “shirt” button. Its no use to have the “bra” one , bras are always wear in the “shirt” layer . Its still shirt OR bra .

Now a question : Why lock the topic ? if its just to share ideas between mods , just talk of it in pm .

Msterbeau
    Participant

Taking clothing off.

I’d like to see options for slowly stripping yourself or your partner. That would be cool…. 😀

Urban
    Participant

It would be Awesommmmmme specialy for the stripping poses

Rukya
    Participant

and it was yet asked , and the response is : too hard for now ;D

Urban
    Participant

a sequential strip is easier to do

Rukya
    Participant

remember , its not us who chose if we unwear or not , then the strip , even sequential , its not for tomorrow ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome to the forum, Msterbeau!

about the request….it will be really nice, but it needs lot of time to be done, too many different type of clothes and lot of different animation to do for make it work whit every clothes. Maybe one day we gonna have it, but dunno how long we have to wait.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

I don’t know if anyone has ever tried this or not… you probably have, but I’m going to share it anyway. We found a way to “kind of” strip. My lover and I started dancing and she suggested to pop out of the room… take one thing off… then pop back in. It only took a couple of seconds to do this, removing an article of clothing from the “street clothes” and quickly saving the changes, then the invite and we were back in the room.

Once back into the room we got into Dance mode again. Then some more chatting and flirting both with words and some of the actions… then we did it again… popped out and back in. Actually it was kind of exciting, because we did not know what article would be removed next. And of course she had to get playful and pop back in without removing anything. Eventually we were both to the point where we were ready to move on to the next thing.

😀 We talked about it at the time too, and she suggested doing the same thing for the “sex clothes” if you want to do a strip while doing a pole dance or lap dance. We’ll try that next time.

So, it was almost like stripping in the room, and yet it had it’s own qualities to it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhh….interessing, Pafe……but isn't it ruining the mood a little!? i have this impression…….

Rukya
    Participant

the better way i found to simule a strip :

1 – wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)

2 – slow dance in street clothes

3 – choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 – choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wonder if dev-team had a strip command in their schedule……it can be done like the pose menu, whit a slidshow

strip –> shirt
    strip –> skirt
    strip –> etcetera

@Rukya
    : if you are wearing a bra, it remains on you…….it’s not a so perfect combination!

Rukya
    Participant

hentai its why i said a half bra (the one of the nurse outfit let the nipples apparent) ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

allways an incomplet stripteas……

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.