Skip to content

Stripping and Undressing in a room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Stripping and Undressing in a room

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

QUOTE: “the better way i found to simule a strip :
    1 – wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)
    2 – slow dance in street clothes
    3 – choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)
    4 – choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now ;D ”

Hiya…
    Thanks for the suggestion. We’re always ready to try something new. We will give that a shot.
    Thanks again, Rukya,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

hentai you are little exigent lol , dont wear bra then ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

not so much…..trust me! 

Rukya
    Participant

hehe i found the last for mf : choose play with breasts and the strip is complete lol 

Turbolover69
    Participant

I think there should be a third state of clothing between street and sex clothing. For example I like to dance with my lady with her wearing a nice dress (street clothing). The next level would be her doing a sexy pole/lap dance her wearing a sexy dessous (let's call it seductive clothing). Then we start to get intimate and things are getting hot and steamy (sex clothing).

If we could get this third state of clothing – seductive clothing – it would help a lot, because there are lots of really sexy dessous that are unfortunately rather impractical for sex. And it's a big hassle to leave the room to change clothes, when we're in the middle of things.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the better way i found to simule a strip :

3 – choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 – choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now 

Variation for shemale dancer:

3 – choose lap dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 – choose pole dance to undress the panty

hbomb
    Participant

Good afternoon everyone.
    First of all, please excuse my poor English. I'm just a French boy.
    I may not post in the right section, but i wanted to suggest a new pose here.
    I should be called unclothing, in the foreplay section.
    I thought that unclothing your partnerwould be damn sexy. But that's my opinion. Because seeing my patner nude in a wink takes off me  bit of surprise. I think we should proceed with actions, and when, for example, you select took off the jean, and then took off the panties, it keeps the jean off.
    I don't know if it's tecnically possible, but i wanted to suggest.
    Thank you for reading.
    Post-scriptum: Speaks english and french, can help french novices.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

wellcome, hbomb!

Well, being your first post, it's really interessing and it will be a wonderfull add to achat. The problem coming out on the titanic work needed to do it: too many different type of clothes who need a specific animation to do it.
    We was talking about something similar to this in the slow lap dance: it will be really damn hot to look at your partner stripping for you.

aaaah, what a wonderfull dream!

hbomb
    Participant

Hum, well then…
    I'll try to figure it out in my mind.
    Or maybe talk about it in the chat.
    Do you think i shouldl suggest something about military uniforms ? I'll love to wear one.
    Some girls say i'm damn sexy in mine.

Rukya
    Participant

hii bomb , bienvenue  . of course you can ask for military outfits there is many topics about clothing with many propositions so all is possible hehe , exemple i asked an outfit made with ropes for bondage 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

don't be so sad, Bomb! i say it's hard, not impossible! 

jeanona31
    Participant

Welcome on the forum Bomb !

Damn good idea for your first post
    It would be amazing see your partner taking off clothes piece by piece just for your eyes.
    Just thinking about it turns me on .
    Difficult to apply to the entire game and all the positions- I agree.
    But thinking if there would be clothes for men and women, separated or named as a striptease clothes.
    with specific commands for taking off  – then think It should not be so difficult to upgrade and apply to some poses like Foreplay, Lap dance and of course Pole dance !

I would really like to know what, dev-team say about it ?!

Anyway I hope that we will have that opportunity soon

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's..

Welcome HBomb… great topic.  We sometimes play a little stripping game in the room.  We beam in fully clothed, and either dance or chat, then we pop out and remove an article of clothing then beam back in.  It takes a while, but it's kind of fun because you don't know what your room partner is going to come back without.  Then we pick up where we left off… then a little while later… go out and take something else off.  Soon we're both naked, or matching the “sex clothing” and proceed to romping. 

It's probably not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

Welcome hbomb… hope you don't explode when I'm close

The idea to undress my partner is always hot. Exploring if she is wearing something under her skirt or not or slowly pull down her dress is a great idea for foreplay.

hbomb
    Participant

hii bomb , bienvenue  . of course you can ask for military outfits there is many topics about clothing with many propositions so all is possible hehe , exemple i asked an outfit made with ropes for bondage 

Thanks, i'll check it out.

don't be so sad, Bomb! i say it's hard, not impossible! 

Yeah, let's go !!!

Hiya's..

Welcome HBomb… great topic.  We sometimes play a little stripping game in the room.  We beam in fully clothed, and either dance or chat, then we pop out and remove an article of clothing then beam back in.  It takes a while, but it's kind of fun because you don't know what your room partner is going to come back without.  Then we pick up where we left off… then a little while later… go out and take something else off.  Soon we're both naked, or matching the “sex clothing” and proceed to romping. 

It's probably not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Hu, that is a good idea i never thought about. I'll try it out !

Welcome hbomb… hope you don't explode when I'm close

The idea to undress my partner is always hot. Exploring if she is wearing something under her skirt or not or slowly pull down her dress is a great idea for foreplay.

Don't worry, just a explosion of pleasure.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.