Skip to content

Unexpected places/situations to have sex

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Unexpected places/situations to have sex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Peeka
    Participant

Hi all,

there are many threads on what we like or not, what we do or not.

So if you like, I suggest this one to tell our funny (or not) stories about the weirdest/unexpected place or situation we already had sex in real life.
    I’m sure here too imagination and situations can lead to really unexpected events and maybe give others some nice ideas for the future.

😛

(i couldn’t find any thread on this matter, so if there is, thx to the mods to delete this one)

Peeka
    Participant

So i'll start.

Once when I was 19 or so, me and my girlfriend went on holidays in Italy at the Lago di garda.
    The weather had been hot everyday and the night was clear and temperatures were smooth.
    As almost every 3 days there, they were throwing fireworks on the other side of the lake's creek. A few hundred meters away. It always was nice to watch and very impressive to hear the echoes of the exposions coming from the hills surrounding the lake.

This night the lake was so still, it looked like a flat black mirror. So first hanging out on the beach with my girlfriend, i suggested we could take our small inflatable rudderboat and get a bit closer. She 1st told me i was a bit of a fool, but once rassured about the little risk, she soon accepted.
    So I took us like a hundred meters away from the bigger boats from where the firework started. It was sooo beautiful to see double fireworks with the reflection in the lake of the original ones. So we hugged and sat there watching a while.

After so much beauty and romantic, it didn't last long until we began to make love. Oh god i loved her small flower printed dress. We first had a bit difficulties finding the right position to adopt in this small relatively unstable boat. but once I laid down and she sat on me… we began to have real fun.

…Until at some point, at the end of the fireworks, a yacht loaded with partying people came our way. We thought they wouldn't see us, but yes they did. So they came up closer and seeing what we were doing, they circled our tiny boat a few times sheering us up and shouting funny things.

Damn we felt embarrased lol, but… once they were gone, we just continued until we both had our fill. 

It's almost 20 years ago now, but I'll remember this hot moment all my life!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seems like you have a funny and exciting time in Italy (my country) and a little of trouble! 

But, hey, there are people who enjoy the risk and looks like that was the case!

Peeka
    Participant

This just all happenned without any premeditation… I think if I had told her “I'd like to take you on this small boat”…she would have flatly refused. That's just the most beautiful part of this story.

And come on people! I'm sure many of you have similar moments to share with us. I'm really surprised noone has told anything yet. Don't tell me you here are all the kind of people who do it only in bed and in the dark…please! 

Lover
    Participant

Seems i have to explain something Peeka. We all made a contract. Were only having sex in bar/ice house or in game, but not in rl anymore. As youre member of our family now, you have to sign this contract too

Peeka
    Participant

Haha! for sure mmhmm! 
    But i'm talking about the past here… I hope having a CV won't disqualify me for the Game. *Begging eyes*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

CV!? what did you mean!?

Peeka
    Participant

CV = Curriculum Vitae (actually : personnal work history to apply for a job)
    I mean i hope having a past won't prevent me from signing the contract

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ah, ok……mmmmm, well……i have to check with my mods friends before letting you read the contract……it will be a long work, maybe hard….but it must be done!

Peeka
    Participant

I just had a very nice experience today, the first one to last…2-3hours and where I forgot to take some screenshots. 
    So I'm almost ready to sign… 

Back to the thread: how come noone still told any story here??? After all naughty things I already read in this forum… it  😮 me!

Lover
    Participant

Be patient Peeka. Wait a few days, sometimes it takes time…

Sara91
    Participant

Well, this past summer I had started seeing a new lover. I had never been on a boat, so he offered to take me on a ride on the river though the city on his. It was a beautiful day and we spent a couple hours driving around, touching, kissing. Finally, he had found a place for us to park. The kissing got more intense, and before long I was on my knees in front of him 

Of course, one thing led to another, which led to another…I'm not exactly quite when I have sex, but I was trying so hard not to make too much noise, as there was a park near by. Other boats were passing close, but he had parked us beside a fallen tree, so I felt concealed enough. When it was over, we straightened ourselves up and I took a good look at the scenery. I was a little mortified…right across the river, high enough to see right over the tree was a house with people sitting on the back deck. Beside that, a parking lot… I still get a little thrill when I think about that day, wondering who might have been watching us and how much they have seen 

Peeka
    Participant

hehe, there another who likes risk and water lol! 

Sara91
    Participant

I must admit, it was quite hot.

Anonymous

I've got one that's a bit naughty because it was at school.  My school had three temporary classrooms,the sort that the can transport on a lorry.  These were at the far end of the school yard.  Getting behind them was a squeeze but once there there was space and no one could see you.  I found this out when I spent a lunchtime teasing the guy I was dating at the time.  Finally he had enough and all but dragged me across the yard.  Behind the one classroom we did it.  It was only a quick fuck, but the fact that all the other kids were just the other side of the classroom really added to it. Made it very hot, even for just a quickie. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.