Skip to content

Unexplained friend / lover cancels and ignores

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Unexplained friend / lover cancels and ignores

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I don't have any strict definitions for the lover or friend relationships here and the labels doesn't mean much to me since I've got people on both lists with quite different views on it. The problem though is that things can get a bit confusing.

Bear
    Participant

It's the lover requests I get before rooming or even talking that get me… expect an immediate rejection.
    I'll friend anyone who has engaged me in reasonable talk, but accept Lover requests only from those I have actually roomed on multiple occasions and have a deeper personal connection.  A spouse to me a special status,.. one not of exclusiveness, but rather prioritization of attention and great affection for.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah that would work for the spouse relationship and I really agree with you about what I would call cold relationship requests… doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I'm something of a free spirit as Sunny so nicely puts it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Heck relationships by their very nature get confusing. 

That said that said my view on spouses can be seen by looking AT my spouse. 

My view could be summarized as this game will be what you make of it. I've had lovers where I've ended things when they got too clingy, and I've made friends that I've been able to share thoughts I can't share with those near and dear to me in real life.

TightFit74
    Participant

I view the relationship-status more or less as Bear does. Having one spouse, that spot is taken, I have no need for another. I usually do not accept a friend request after a single conversation. Having had too many of those, a single talk then nothing for weeks or months, not even being online. I don't like having to clean up my list all the time.  :
    Lovers I have a deeper connection with, known them for a longer time, had multiple meetings with and a warmer, more passionate relationship. I 'upgrade' (hate the word) friends to lovers if that deeper connecton is established.. Well, just my view on things…

islandsun
    Participant

Over 1 1/2 yrs ago I asKed my best friend to be my lover ! He declined , told me his reasons , which I respect , we are still close  . But forget it , have`nt asked anyone else ! Some times feel like putting my ass up for the highest bidder ! Used or be used world ! forget that , robot boy is less confusing ! 

Adera
    Participant

Robot boy is kinda bad in bed though, its far more fun with someone you get that special connection with.

TightFit74
    Participant

*blink*          *blink*          *blink*

hiyapie
    Participant

how do you get people to move up in the relationship? I have someone who is a friend, but I want as a lover. What do I do?

Brad
    Participant

@Hiyapie  You have to cancel the friend and invite for lover.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  whats with the blinking ?   

Lover
    Participant

Tight is ignoring us

islandsun
    Participant

:  >pout

TightFit74
    Participant

Robot boy is kinda bad in bed though, its far more fun with someone you get that special connection with.

I was referring to your post Sunny.. someone you have a special connection with.. Uhm, how many flirts do you get a day? And you missed this one?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  :  ah ah maybe had an off day !ok I suspected > I frozed 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.