Skip to content

Unexplained friend / lover cancels and ignores

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Unexplained friend / lover cancels and ignores

Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    mercer78
    Participant

I've just been on the receiving end of a cancellation and they've even gone to the trouble of adding me to there ignore list.  funny thing is haven't really been on much lately so have no idea what I did wrong, couldn't have happened at a worse time either because my prem expires soon and I was already in 2 minds about renewing.

Cheya
    Participant

I’ve just been on the receiving end of a cancellation and they’ve even gone to the trouble of adding me to there ignore list. funny thing is haven’t really been on much lately so have no idea what I did wrong, couldn’t have happened at a worse time either because my prem expires soon and I was already in 2 minds about renewing.

Awwe sad to hear them cancelling on you *hug* :-* as for premium, i told you already, you dont have to make that choice now or soon, you can still be around as a free user and renew when you feel like it!

About the Cancellation etiquette, i usually try to contact people before cancelling them, if i dont get a reply for months, they are out, simply because my list has gotten a little longer and browsing through it does take quite some time (thanks to the improveable browsing system).
    If they really care about you, they usually reply and say something! But “friend” does not always really mean friend, sometimes you just have a little chat and add each other politely on the other hand, you might have people you talk for a long time on a regular basis – that does make a difference for me in considering them as friends or a possible cancellation

🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.