Skip to content

Camera issue in Cabin and yacht with MF Up against the Wall pose.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Camera issue in Cabin and yacht with MF Up against the Wall pose.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    naughtyany
    Participant

Up against the wall Male/female

When ever I go to the up against the wall pose front or back. I cant see the avatars and have to roate the screen and look for them. Doesn’t seem to matter what room or if I invite or the other person. Male/female

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Can you explain better what you mean!? you have problem whit the pose!?

Rukya
    Participant

i have the same problem . when i chose these poses , the camera is placed behind the wall where the girls are against . And to see the avatars , i need to turn the camera and hardly try to see where are the avatars before scroll the camera to them

naughtyany
    Participant

hentaiboy69 it's exactly like what Rukya wrote. I dont even see the room until I rotate the camera around the room to change the view.

Lover
    Participant

I checked it with several rooms and it works without any problems. I tried both poses in several rooms…

Are all other poses working well?

naughtyany
    Participant

Tryed it in my penthouse works I think the problem was log cabin and yacht

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Log cabin is definitely the main issue, but haven't had the experience with the yacht yet… but nobody to try it with yet so…

Lover
    Participant

I did in in cabin and yacht it worked.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uhhmmm, never had try in yacht or cabin, so i dunno if it work good or not……but, from what i read above, i can presume is a personal graphic bug! maybew your card don't have the minimum requisite or maybe you need to update drivers.

Rukya
    Participant

for me in the yatch its not better , when i make these poses , the camera stay to the center of the room , and i still need to seek the avis 

Brandybee
    Participant

I had the same problem in a guys cabin.  My cameras were actually on the wrong window … Took awhile to figure out where we were … Then we tried it in my room, everything worked fine.  It seems some rooms are effected and others not. 
    If anyone figures out how to fix it, I will let the guy know ..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.