Skip to content

Pose FIXES – Play with boobs for small boobs. Pussy Rubbing pose off balance

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Pose FIXES – Play with boobs for small boobs. Pussy Rubbing pose off balance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandra88
    Participant

Hey..just a question…can poses being updated or fixed ? ???

First this…. my breasts are small and in the pose of man knieling and suck nipple and the breasts I have are blownup abit.
    I would love to see that fixed..

A pose that needs a serious fix is the woman pussy to pussy rubbing…it seems a litle off balance .
    I mean their not touching right..well anyways I`m not that long a member.. and didnt noticed more..not have an eye for it yet i guess….people got me too busy allways hehehe.

Anymore of those fixes needed here ,then tell me to look out for those 🙂

Have a blast time here people and meny dates 😉

PS: If poses cant be fixed of my breast sucking pose then an other version would be nice to…love to have suck my nipples 😉

zetterberg40
    Participant

Good point 

Are there any chances of getting a pose like “against the wall”
    or this one:
    ijtjyzup.jpg

Bear
    Participant

Sandra, it's been a year since we have pointed that issue out,  I am of the opinion, that it is a limitation of the programmers here, since I think it would require a full adjustment to positioning of the male. It's like the sitting joy position where the woman plays with her nipples. When first released , small breasted av's  were doing an aerial twist  (unless they have fixed that.

Still it's nice to have new viewpoints raise these issues, let the development team know the issues are still out there. Keep shouting them out, …

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah the animations are pre rendered down to the distance of everything, its not like each avatar is given instructions to stop when it touches whatever etc etc
    its all probably for the best, because a lot of these other 3d games look weird with some of their stuff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.