Skip to content

Can’t load a profile picture.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Can’t load a profile picture.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    minni91
    Participant

Ive tried a few time to add a new picture, it saves and then go into my profile and its not uploaded…..

it seems a few people are now stuck with a white silhouette black background now as well

i spent the last of my As to see if it was linked to uploading a pic through the website, but that picture has worked….

Anyone else having issues?

Lover
    Participant

It seems at the moment you're the only one posting this problem.

For all: You're talking about an own profile pic in game

Vaughan

There is a few in the game where their profile pic is not showing.

When I spoke to Minni we tried different things to solve the problem.  It seems it is people who have taken pics recently in their dressing room and are failing to show in the game.

Pics that are bought and uploaded through the web site like mine are showing ok. Also old pics that have been showing for sometime are not effected. 

It seems it is just new dressing room pics.  Maybe it is an issue with the camera.  The new pic is just not saving.

Seann_

Well, that messed up or is it just me? When doing the partner search, many peoples profile pics are missing, the status circle (green, yellow, etc) showing if someone's available or in a room has disappeared beside many peoples profiles. Yet it's working beside others.

What's going on AChat????????

Spent a lot of money and I'm tiring of these constant problems. Continue like this and I'll search for another adult MMO that's more stable.

Anonymous

Well I am in this Game for a long time

I had a few times trouble with the UPDATES  untill I finaly found the place in the administration of my VIRUS Software where I could put ACHAT as trusted site down and let the update throug.

Without KNOWING the Details of your OS and your Privider
    YOu might make a screenshot of your computer details

ANd send it VIA Email to the SUPPORT LINE of ACHAT

use this LINK

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Some had to delete the CLIENT SOFTWARE and REINSTALL
    SOME had to fight with the VIRUS SOftware special Norton is a hard one
    If you go over a proxyServer…….hm  might not work best
    If you have hidden software what might disturbing the DLL files

YOU SEE it must be YOUR END
    Many PPL play without any major trouble

YOU HAD TIME to try it out
    you had no trouble then ?

ANYWAY

AGAIN  ASK DIRECT LINE SUPPORT

hope you can fix it

COUG

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

Can’t upload a profile pic.

Hi,
    I just started trying the game and got all set up to poke around on it late last night.
    I had some troubles with my password not working after the first two log ins.
    That seems to be working now, how ever I still can’t get a profile picture to load up.
    It will let me pick the picture, crop it, then save. But after that the picture never shows.
    I have been charged 3 times now trying to load a picture with it still not working.
    The picture is in JPEG form and only 48.4KB.
    Any help on this would be great.

Pandorra
    Participant

I did not change my pic for long but as far as I remember it worked using the web interface.
    Log in to the shop and go to your profile. If you change your pic there it should work. If you get to upload picture you also see an option for managing uploaded pics. There you may select one for your profile. Ingame also did not work for me.

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

I do it on the web page, I pick the one to upload, it lets me crop it and save it.  But then shows a blank square. 400 in game money sunk into it so far lol. I even took the picture down to a 200×200 pixel shot and it still wont work.

Pandorra
    Participant

So your pic does not even upload?
    In this case I guess you will have to apply to the support.

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

Yeah it is totally odd. I did send support a message late last night. So probably stuck till I hear back. All this just to show a picture of my own cleavage for my page 😛

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

Here are some screen shots of what I get after I crop the picture and save. 
    https://prnt.sc/fh3ljm   
    https://prnt.sc/fh3lzm

Pandorra
    Participant

Sorry, at his point I don't have a further idea. Except support of cause.

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

I already have. I used my Avast SafeZone browser, chrome, Internet explorer, and Firefox.  They all do the same thing. Lets you pull an image up, crop it, save it, then loads up and empty thumbnail.  Going to be stuck till support gets in touch.  Oh and again, every failed try takes 100 game money off my account.  Completely silly.

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

Huh, seems I can get a picture loaded on here though lol

http://prntscr.com/fh60xb  How many times I tried and it charged me for nothing
    http://prntscr.com/fh61ji  My empty uploaded profile pics

Anonymous

Hi
    Make sure it is a .jpg file.
    Make sure you set the picture not on privat use only
    If you upload personal nude pics some platform hide them.

Try last time 

Upload to imgur
    Set “share pic link”

And use that link

Hope it works.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.