Skip to content

Can’t load a profile picture.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Can’t load a profile picture.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Pandorra
    Participant

Did you safe the frame from the uploaded image just after uploading?
    I did recently upload a pic and faced no issues.

freegrl
    Participant

Yup, saved the frame, you have to do or the transaction doesn't complete

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

So I just tried again to load a picture.  No go, nothing loaded just a broken thumb nail and no picture.  It is a jpeg format and only 256×256.  And all the times I tried before I made sure they were jpeg format and not bigger then 256×256.  Maybe this is only a problem with newer accounts? 

Vaughan

Hi,

If you send your pic to me in forum, I'll try and see if I can upload it. Least that way we will know if it's a glitch with Achat or a problem with the size.

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

I'm pretty sure it has to do with my account and not any of the pictures I tried to put up.  I had another account on here before this one but didn't use it much at all and did not remember the log in for it.  So simply made a new one and went from there.  Seems to me from what all I have read is that new accounts made from those who already had an account before are buggy.

First thing is the glitch were it forgets your password after the first or second use.  The next is not being able to load a profile picture.  So it is what it is. 

On a side note, one of the pictures I tried to use was the very same one I used on my first account that I never used. So really doubt it's the pictures not being right.

PaulinaHard
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem here. I contacted the support and they are working to fix it. If you have any news please report here too. Thanks!

Kisses

Venus_15
    Participant

In case of doubt you can use http://tinypic.com/
    it's free
    and resize the picture in “avatar size”
    kisses to all!

jessie_slut
    Participant

Decided to reply here rather than start a new thread since I seem to be having the exact problem!

I upload the image, it seems fine, I see it in the preview, where it asks you to crop it, but when I click to upload the result is nada!

I've already clicked the support thing so just waiting to hear from them, I just thought I would ask if anyone else had this experience and if and how they fixed it.  It's a long shot, but I already tried making the image small, different browsers, etc.  I do have this other account (that I'm phasing out) and in there it still works.

I'll just wait for support to reply but I'm not holding my breath.  I might go back to my old account but was really enjoying my new user name lol

PaulinaHard
    Participant

😮 I have the same problem but forget it… its the best you can do.

More than a year I complained about it and still not working here.

jessie_slut
    Participant

That sucks!

BUT!

I did get a reply today! My A$ got refunded (I didn’t realize how much I’d spent just trying it out lol) and they said they are working on the problem. Was a faster reply than I expected! So kudos!

I’ll wait for the big update I guess, it’s not a super huge deal but it’d be nice to have!

So heads up to anyone with this problem! Don’t keep on trying if it doesn’t work the first two times

😀

loriluv
    Participant

Picture uploads are broken!

I am new here and tried to upload a custom photo for my character but its not working.

When I select a photo it shows up in the “crop” window and I can crop and select it as instructed but when I click submit I don’t see the thumbnail image but only a broken link and the pic does not appear.

Not only that, it charged me 99 A$ each time I tried it, and since I didn’t realize I was being charged I am out almost 600 A$ now from trying different things to get it to work !!

Running Windows 10. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers. I have turned off my malware protection too just in case. No change. Still broken.

The image is 300 x 300 pixels and is a jpg fille. Nothing special.

I reported this to “support” but no response back at all after 2+ days.

Anyone get this to work recently?

Pissed off

kattyv
    Participant

I guess this is an old issue.

Check this thread:

Got any problems running AChat? > Can't load a profile picture
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4728.30.html

“Support” always replies late (when it replies  :)

loriluv
    Participant

It's been over a week since I first reported this problem to “support” and no reply at all. I re-sent the request 3 times as well.

Is this normal for this game when reporting a bug?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi.

Not usually.

When I've reported something or just asked them anything, I've had a reply about 2 -3 days, sometimes quicker.

Have you had any luck with a response yet ?

loriluv
    Participant

“Support” finally did get back to me after a week.  They confirmed that they know the character picture uploads are BROKEN and that it will be fixed as part of some new overhaul of the website but gave no indication of when that might be.

They did refunded me the A$ I spent trying to get it work.

HOWEVER, the link to upload character picture is still there even though they know it does not work, so more people I am sure will have this same problem and spend 99 A$ each time they attempt to upload a picture.

This is lame lame lame…..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.