Skip to content

VISUAL OF BIG PUSSYLIPS, MORE HOTTER ACTIONS AND SO..?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas VISUAL OF BIG PUSSYLIPS, MORE HOTTER ACTIONS AND SO..?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SweetGIrly
    Participant

As i here up on the subject wrote, what about put into the achat some things:
    – big pussy lips for woman (choose small ones or big ones)
    (big pussy lips: http://www.brdteengal.com/big-clits-large-labia.shtml ,  small ones like here are..)
    – maybe avaible lactation from tits ( can turn ON or OFF as wish)
    – avaible making pussy wet, not just when come
    -avaible bit more realistic
    – avaible for the big pussylips action: suck pussylips and suck clit, bite clit and pussylips and so..
    -Maybe also MMF with the pose like “2 cocks inside pussy ”
    -Sperm come out pussy slowly /or ass hole / or mouth 
    I guess that's all i wish you could think about it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

SweetGIrly, this a great way to join us in the forum! welcome!

I like your suggestion and i think mmore here feen the same. We had talk about some of them in the past months but till now, now news from A-Team…..let's see if something gonna change!

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello Sweetgirly  and a big welcome to Forum.

Thank you for posting your ideas,  I'm sure there are lots of guys and girls who would like to customise their own Avi in the way you depict and would enjoy the more visual erotic play.  Forum is certainly the place to post them, as the Achat Gods pick up ideas from here.

Some of these ideas materialise if they get enough support and are “doable” .  Others are either not possible or not enough support for the changes.

It's always a patient waiting game to see if it happens.   Please post more of your ideas and take a look round the Forum village.  You may find something else to inspire a post.

Enjoy and have lots of fun.  

Rukya
    Participant

i think that different size of pussys could be done “easyly” if this is not too big . It will be weird to see fingers pass through the skin in each rub pussy moves 

Patricia1975
    Participant

That Will Be GREAT !!! And New Hairstyles,Clothes

Patricia1975
    Participant

I would love to see SweetGirly Idea , realized . Its A Great Idea , And Will Improve More This Delicious Game.
    ACHAT

Kisses …….. Patricia1975

valerie_ane
    Participant

omg yes big juicy cunts and yes  got to have that cum seep brill idea

mrsexlover
    Participant

I love those ideas SweetGirly, hehehe and did love the link too, nice pics to look at 

Lets hope the dev-team will make these wishes asap

siralirali
    Participant

i often study the forum and i,m sorry that i didn,t see this posting before.
    i,m so thrilled about SweetgIrlys post. i also would love to see mor individual
    pussylips and bigger clits and also the possibility to customize my penis too.
    thank u for this nice idea and the wet pussy or sperm coming slow out
    that is one of my biggest fetishes  a little bit more realistic views would be
    so nice and i,m sure  the dev team will do its very best for us.
    thank  u for letting me share and excuse my bad english

Covems
    Participant

Is this the big pussy you're talking about?  vincent-pastore_l.jpg

Big Pussy Bonpensiero from the Sopranos?  Hey… you want somebody whacked?

Adera
    Participant

Sperm seeping out slowly could be interesting, as well as lactation and I think that it might be possible for girls to customize their private parts somewhat without it interfering with how the poses are made now.

Covems, being funny is a good thing, but trying to be funny all the time isn't.

AmberLady
    Participant

Fully support the ideas. But seeing that these posts are from 7-8 years ago and looking at Achat now, I don't believe the achat team has even considered them 

JessiCapri
    Participant

It could be that they considered them but not all want them.  This would require the development of new versions of existing poses similar to 'big cock' poses we have now.  They may have decided providing them would not provide a profit.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.