Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    MissDee87
    Participant

I've always wanted more elegant attire for Men & Women. Maybe updo hair styles and chandelier earrings with some long gowns and some nice tuxes for the men …Stiletto strappy heels and nice dress shoes for the men would complete the look Given that alot of the clothes given to us women are down right eyebrow raising(as in ? What were they thinking??) I think this would be a nice look for Achat and its members. *Kisses*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome to the forum, missdee!

And yes, your idea is something we need and we ask for long time.hope one day we gonna have them!

Masaru88
    Participant

Hey I have been on for a few months and i noticed as a guy we need more clothing options like for example more long sleeve collars  shirt colors like black and white for starters and also for ear piercings for men can you have the options to add one on each ear and left side not just the right side.

ikke0069
    Participant

hello, I am Alexis a girl ,
    first of all ILOVE Achat ! But some new updates would be great !
    I will talk of woman's only
    if anyone pls listen NEW DRESSES ! some sexy new lingerie with holes and stuff
    devolp clothes that you can't wear in public , with holes at the niples something like that !
    some new hairstyle would be nice but clothes are more important .
    the poses i find great ! Hope you will listen to me and the others .
    pls if anyone has idea's for woman clothing share it !!!!
    much love , Alexis :-*

medjai
    Participant

Welcome Alexis, Masaru88 and MissDee87 

We're all hoping to get new chlothing options for man and females aswell but to get an idea of what we already proposed here you might wanna check out the clothing threads we have here, some of our user's creations are just spectacular and you're gonna want all of them 

Jacquesza
    Participant

Girls in ski masks …. strange fetish, I know. But in the immortal words of Alan Harper    ….
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W118x5QXp3U   

YEAHMAN.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ooooh! perfect for a bandit in Nimphomania!

chasxxx
    Participant

I posted this idea in another thread but maybe it belongs here. is it feasible to have a sliding color tab (like in some paint programs) in the store? I would go back for the same item over and over if i could slide the tab, click, and have the color i selected. Just slide the tab to color a swatch then do a “fill” click on the item(s). everyone could have their individual color coordinate street clothes and sex clothes…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's..

The idea of the color selection is excellent.  If I get this right, we would go to the store… pick out the item we want.. pick out the color for that item… then purchase it, and that would be the color when we get back “home” to AChat and put it on.  If we want another color of the same item it would be another purchase.  Correct?  I can see that as a big boost to the store.  It would multiply the item with every available color.  Great idea Chas.    … and it seems so simple.

K.I.S.S. works for me. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

bluedenim
    Participant

Not for the first time, I am in full agreement with Rukya.

NewGurl
    Participant

I think This is an excelent Idea.  That way there would no be so many people wearing the same thing. Thanks Rukya!!!

Lover
    Participant

This is one of the ideas we asked for long time and which is really worth to talk about again. At that time I believed, the A-Team will not do this, because they wanna sell the same clothes in different colours. But this hasn't happened. So we can bring it back and ask for it again.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

@Lover… that is the whole idea of this.  They will sell the same clothes in different colors… only we get to choose the color.  (If I am reading this correctly).  You would only be able to have the color you selected in the shop.  So… if you have a white shirt, and you would like another, just like it in blue, you would have to purchase the blue one (after selecting the color)  from the shop.  I think it is a win, win, suggestion.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

I understood, we could change the colours if we purchased once. That's better for us 
    Chasxxx will tell us about his suggestion. At least it doesn't matter, as long as we have more choices.

NewGurl
    Participant

Pafe has hit on something.  You but a style of shirt for say  300 A$  then you would buy a color for that shirt from a palette of colors associated with that item for say 50A$  each color.  That way you could mave more choices of colors of the same style of clothing.  Also there could be a selection of patterns that you could by to customize the look further, you know, plaid, stripes, checkered, and this could be a purchased item too.  It might get expensive to get the exact item you want but you would deffinately have more combinations

Thanks for the idea Pafe

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.