Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Clothing Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the clothing option you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

EDIT: By request, I made the poll 3 votes each because there are so many options and to prevent a tie.

Bear
    Participant

Just one vote? there are a half dozen easily I would love to see developed… let alone decide between the 2 I offered….

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm one vote is little limited , how choose lol 

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, you have 3 votes.

bluedenim
    Participant

Keiko,

Don't know about preventing a tie, having seen the really appalling range of ties vailable to the boys, I wish I'd suggested some for the vote lol!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmmh, can i make a little request for Susy or Tom!? i would like to know if some of the suggested clothes are on your scheduled release, cause, honestly, it will be really frustrating if the winner gonna be something the dev-team is working on right now.

If this is not possible and some of the clothes in this poll going to be released before the poll end (we have a sort of last day for vote!?), hope the dev-team gonna release the on in the second place.

oh, and this can work for the other poll too!

Thanks if you gonna listen me!

Keiko
    Participant

The winning New Clothing Idea for March is a tie between Bear's Collars & Chokers and NewGurl's Body Piercings! I will submit these results to Susy and hopefully we will see these clothing options available in the near future. Thank-you to everyone who submitted ideas and voted. If your idea was not selected, don't frown  , just suggest it when the next poll comes out. 

bluedenim
    Participant

Shameless?

Don't care. Put me down for one of those!

Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.