Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

@ HentaiBoy.

You are so sweet, That would be perfect for us.  :-* :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Blue, i just try to imagine it…..i know you have red hair, but NG for me is a white paper…..btw, i'm glad you like!

NewGurl
    Participant

Blue, i just try to imagine it…..i know you have red hair, but NG for me is a white paper…..btw, i'm glad you like!

Hentai, thanks fro the pic, sorry it took so long to answer the post. I've been sick.  I am a lot like my avatar, brunette with glasses

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hope u now feel good, NG…….btw, this pic is part of an interessing story…..less test, but really hot pics and i think it suit you two! eh eh eh!

so, if someone is interessed, this is the artist page on DA http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/# and damn, the new pic is awsome too! eh eh!

prias
    Participant

@fantasy : as Rukya said, in 2nd life they have all the players can create. If the Dev Team open  the source code, anybody gifted enough in 3D could create a lot of stuff . Have to add that the graphics in Achat are far better

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sorry, Prias, but i hope not! SL is more similar to a market now, when you can spend and learn real money! here, i'm looking for fun, not for commercial pubblicity all around the client!
    look at this….in this last month, at work 90% of telephone call i receive was for promotion of the end of the year…is annoying!

i prefer if someone little skilled whit 3d programm offer his talent directly to dev-team and help them to make aChat better! obvious, whit a right price for his service

back to clothes suggestion……yesterday i was listening an old song of Kylie Minogue and i'll remember this dress she was wearing in the video
    Kylie-Minogue-kylie-minogue-64515_450_8611-418x800.jpg
    i bet loooot of the guys here had dream about her in that outfit…eh eh eh!

Urban
    Participant

Dreams about her in that outfit i do not know but her without outfit cetrtainly 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, Urban, it's easy to dream about a beatyfull naked woman…….but, you know, sometimes a girl can be more sexy whit a particular outfit, even she is not showing to you her curves so directly…that don't mean i don't aprreciate it, but a girl have different way to be sey

Urban
    Participant

No really ? Thank to educate me  . She is sexy with or without outfit on the other hand Madeleine Allbrigth with the same outfit is probably fare less sexy 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think so! *blearghhhh!*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno what u wanna use, Rukya…….if u wan, i can send to u scissors and some fabric, so finally my mother can clean her room! eh eh eh!  Grin

…..well, i had really to thank her for some good jacket and other clothes she made for me when i was young! never forget, the first person who really love us, is allways our mother…..so, thanks to all the mom on earth!

another little suggestion….something a little military inspired (old fashion)

dunno how many of you can like it!

Adera
    Participant

I think her “uniform” would've looked better with a skirt.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeeell, what about this two!?

medjai
    Participant

Somehow I have a feeling Rukya is gonna like the second one too 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nooooo! why did you think it, medjai!? 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.