Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Kitten mmmm that would be quite nice… Wouldn't mind seeing them up close and personal on you..

@ Pafe… Hope to have a go at the indian outfits.. War paint should be included with that! And if you have suggestions for male indian outfits..

kittenlepurr
    Participant

@Tight That way we can count them and be sure they go down far enough. :p

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Kitten I have always wondered how far down they go. That asks for a very thorough inspection.. Don't wiggle too much when I am counting though, that might cause me to lose count and have to do it again, and again, and again..

back on topic. What I am missing, are sailor tattoos:

332tattoo_gallery_stewed_ta.jpg

bluedenim
    Participant

Very nice Tight, but what's the missing middle one?

Rukya
    Participant

hehe as hentai ask i post here too to say , i want paint my nails in black , this fit better my gothic style than clear nails 

christinak
    Participant

Yes, nail colors please! 

chasxxx
    Participant

Well, this may seem like i'm an ingrate since we just got another bunch of variations on something we already had  but how about some just plain moustaches! Mild to extreme handlebars, cookie dusters, womb brooms, pencil thins? Also, once again, horns for men. (Maybe shorter and a bit farther forward). I also like the idea of elfin ears, etc. that Tight mentioned.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

About moustaches, well, i think today we have a lot! a full page of them for the new release! Enjoy them, Chas!

jayc
    Participant

I hear you Chas, a moustache only option would be nice.

Bear
    Participant

Indeed… but nothing blond?

Adera
    Participant

Nail painting would be nice as well, like these for instance.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Really pretty and good new add, but it's so hard to notice in the screen!

TightFit74
    Participant

What surprises me is, there are moustaches with grey hair.. Uhm, looks rather silly on the full heads of hair that are now available.. I´d love to see a greying hairstyle, or the current hairstyles withh grey to compliment those moustaches.. Does fit my own hair too.. Getting greyer by the day…

chasxxx
    Participant

definitely in grey and blonde. at least salt n pepper. hairstyles too. and has been mentioned, Hentaiboi, i was referring to moustaches ONLY. a nice goatee or van dyke would be ok, but enough of the scruffy look already! maybe a full handlebar that droops to a fu manchu after eating a drenching pussy! lol

Keiko
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Cosmetic Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the cosmetic you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your Favorite Cosmetics’ is closed to new replies.