Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

What new LBGT Pose would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning pose will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:

• A short name for the suggested pose.
    • include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
    • Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    • Post a photo (Optional)
    • [/list]

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winning LGBT Pose Idea for March was Prias' Sexy Massage!

Shianna
    Participant

I don't know if I can put this up for voting on both, so I'll put it here since I'm a shemale  :

Base position: For TG, the giving partner will be sitting in a chair while the receiving partner sits on the floor. For Lesbians, they are laying apart from one another much like tribadism.

For TG: (Shemale/transexual and Gay)

(Giver): (The one who gives the footjob)

– Rub cock with both arches

– Hold cock upright with toes, then stroke the underside with the other arch

– Play with Cock head, with your toes

– Bend over and suck the cock

– Quick hand job

– Play with balls

– Quick rub (can be adjusted with the new speed slider)

– Toe rub (rubbing cock between toes)

– Suck your own toes 

– Rub your cock/pussy

– Anal insertion of the big toe (may be different with each gender pairing, that's up for the devs to decide)

– Expressions (a mix of excited and dominant)

(Receiver):

– Massage your own breast (shemale)

– Lick partner's feet from the sole

– Hold ankles while partner continues to rub

– Kiss partner

– Both feet in place, to cum over

– Suck partner's toes

– Expressions ( a mix of excited and submissive)

For FF:

(Givers):

– Rub clit with big toe

– Move arch along the pussy

– Insert big toe

– Suck your own toes

– Suck your partner's toes

– Rub your own clit

– Kiss

– Hold partner's ankle

– Rub partner's nipple with your toe

– Rub partner's anus with your toe

Adera
    Participant

Nice options Shianna though I'd like to read how you'd like the basic pose to be, please add that.

Shianna
    Participant

Nice options Shianna though I'd like to read how you'd like the basic pose to be, please add that.

I couldn't decide on who was going to be sitting/standing/laying while doing the pose, so I thought I would leave it for them to decide. If that's what you mean 

Adera
    Participant

Yes, that's what I mean… why I ask is because Keiko said that a pose without that wont be included in the future poll which would be too bad.

Shianna
    Participant

I guess I'll lay down the base position for them then, I hope I have FF right.

Adera
    Participant

I think it would be a good pose.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, a month is passed (well, near it!) from the opening of this topic and the others suggestion tread…….

but whit my bad surprise, i can see a low interess this time in suggestion and (mooore bad!) i had noticed lot of the old usual user are missing. i know everyone have some priority and RL is the biggest one, but i have little bad impression of this, like if there is a lack in utility of the forum. probably this is just the moment and probably during summer it will go worst, but really hope things gonna change!

Adera
    Participant

Additions to the sitting Shemale Masturbation pose… or new masturbation pose to choose from.

Not too sure what to call it but maybe Anal Masturbation.

What I'd like to add to the pose are a few options for anal play. The basic idea is that the shemale would slide forward in the chair and raise her legs (quite high) and from there be able to use a few different options. I was imagining there would be a dildo lying on the floor beside the chair for the shemale to pick up in some options.

So, options with legs raised:

• Massage asshole.
    • Finger with one finger.
    • Finger with two fingers.
    • Pick up dildo and rub it over your asshole
    • Insert the head of the dildo and then pull it out.
    • Fuck yourself with the dildo.
    • Fondle your breast.
    • Tease nipple.
    • An option to rub your dick whit the other hand while finger and such.
    • Options like enjoy and such could be here as well.
    • [/list]

Adera
    Participant

I'm going to be specific and suggest a missionary pose for MS (Male – Shemale)… called Missionary (:) where the shemale is the receiver.

What I'm thinking of is a regular missionary pose, though only anal so the pose would have to be made in a way that makes it look natural. I'm also thinking that the pose could be close and intense though I'm not sure how to explain that exactly.

A few options in the pose could be these.

Shemale:

• Kiss.
    • Wrap legs and arms around the man.
    • Stroke his shoulders and/or chest.
    • Maybe a “Go easy stud” action where she places a hand against his stomach to make him go slower.
    • A teasing action to urge him on, like claw his back/chest/shoulders with her nails and maybe with a suggestive/naughty facial action.
    • An action that shows how much she enjoys it.
    • [/list]
      Male:

• Kiss.
    • Faster.
    • Stroke her penis with his hand while he fucks her ass.
    • Raise her legs higher and wider with his hands and fuck her deeper and harder.
    • Play with her nipples/breasts with his tongue or a hand.
    • I was also thinking he could have a special action for when he cumms, his thrusts could turn irregular, deep and hard and that his movements showing him tensing up while he cums inside her.
    • [/list]

Adera
    Participant

69 Breast Play

The pose would basically be like in the image Hentaiboy so nicely found for us and I was thinking it could be a pose for FF, SF and SS.

302_1000.jpg

The options for the pose could be these.

• Licking, sucking and nibbling on the others nipples.
    • Tracing her breasts with your tongue or with kisses.
    • Fondling hers or your own breasts or nipples with your hands and fingers.
    • Kissing.
    • Press both breasts together so you can lick and suck on both of her nipples at once.
    • Move so that you can rub your nipples against each others.
    • Let your hands caress her skin, like her stomach or sides.
    • Masturbate yourself or your partner with your hand.
    • [/list]

bluedenim
    Participant

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[X] Like

Rukya
    Participant

i love the idea , and i'll buy a pose like this 

Adera
    Participant

Not sure what to call this pose since it would be a combination of Raising The Mast, The Jack Hammer/Plough and Rocking The Cradle… as the three poses are called. Maybe just pick one of the names for the pose.

Anyway, I was mainly thinking of this as an Male – Shemale pose but it could very well work for others too.

I was thinking that the left most one could be the basic action and that the two others could be two options that the man could choose from. Not sure what to call those options, maybe Deeper and Give It To Her… what do you think?

[img width=250]http://www.orgasmservice.com/media/positions/623/huge/en/p623_03_2007-10-27_mia_es_steveeos5d51_5903.JPG[/img]

Edit: Tried my best to find images that works, though I have no idea if they'll work for you. The middle one isn't as distinct as before but he's supposed to have leaned forward some compared to the basic pose.

Other than these options the man could for example:

• Stroke legs
    • Play with breasts
    • Tease her nipples
    • Rub his cock against her asshole
    • Pull out, push the legs off of his shoulder and then lean down to kiss her
    • Rub her penis while he fucks her
    • [/list]

The kiss could also be like this:
      [img width=250]http://www.orgasmservice.com/media/positions/004/huge/en/p004_05_2008-09-04_kati_es_laci_eos5d51_8597.JPG[/img]

The shemale would be in a quite passive position in this pose but there could still be some options:

• Play with her own breasts
    • Tease her own nipples
    • Rub her own dick while he fucks her
    • Place a hand on his stomach and indicate for him to go slower
    • Enjoy
    • Caress his thighs
    • Spread her legs off of his shoulders
    • [/list]

Adera
    Participant

Oh right, maybe I should repost this idea as well

Since there have been quite a few requests for a SF blowjob I'd thought I'd put together a pose that I think would be fun for SS and SF.

Not sure what to call it, perhaps Girly Blowjob? Please give feedback on that… and on the rest of the pose as well.

My thoughts on the pose are not a standing one like the MF and MS blowjob but rather one that is on the bed and preferably where the shemale can lean on cushions or the headboard. My reasons for a blowjob pose where the one sucking is more in control is because we already have a mouth fuck pose. To illustrate what I thought of I'm adding images… I hope they wont offend anyone.

Edit: Changed the image, maybe this one will work better.

The pose could be on the side like in the image or with the girl between the shemales legs.

If a headboard can't be used and if it's problematic to make a pose where the shemale lies back like that she could sit up more instead… kinda like in this image.

The actions I was thinking of, which can more or less be in the pose regardless of how the girl sucking lies are:

Female/shemale sucking:

• A sensual kiss, she would have to move some for this action. The girl sucking could rub the shemales cock or maybe brush her sex (cock or pussy) against it while kissing.
    • Tease the shemales nipples and/or play some with her breasts. This could either be done by just her hands or she could move some up her body to use her lips and mouth.
    • Various sucking actions, licking around, licking tip, licking balls, sucking head, deep throat… and there are many more possibilities.
    • Finger the shemales asshole, that works well on me.
    • Press breasts together around the cock and rub it.
    • [/list]

Shemale that is getting sucked:

• Play with your own breasts and nipples.
    • A whimpering/twisting/gyrating action for when you feel really good, maybe a head toss or something.
    • Stroke partners hair.
    • Place both hands on partners head and pull her against you some while she sucks.
    • Lift your hips to meet her mouth.
    • [/list]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose’ is closed to new replies.