Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Just a reminder everyone. While posting pictures is good you should also post specific actions you would like to see in relation to the image. THAT is what they will develop into poses.

bluedenim
    Participant

Sorry mistress, won't do it again, I promise.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yeah, we had go a little OT……….but it was all blue's fault!

Adera
    Participant

If I where to sum up the complete ideas posted this far that follows the guidelines posted by suzy.

Important:
    – add a short name for the suggested pose
    – include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions

It only comes to these poses:

• MS Missionary – Adera
    • FF Fingering – Janine Dee
    • FF Modified Scissors – Janine Dee (Though maybe a name like Scissors 2 is better as a pose name)
    • FF/SF/SS 69 Breast Play – Adera
    • [/list]

Conversion ideas are nice but since I can't see any of them describing the actions I'm not including them in my list.

Adera
    Participant

@adera : you forgot all the converting requests who dont need explanation cause the moves are yet in game . Maybe they dont count as new poses for you , but for someone who dont have them they are new 

I didn't add those since they don't follow what suzy_a said was important and those suggestions where not added to the poll in the previous thread like this.

I could have said that I wanted a Missionary conversion of the MF pose for MS but I made sure to write down some options I thought would be nice so my suggestion would follow suzy_a's guidelines.

Janine's took her time to write some options for her suggestion of an FF Modified Scissors pose instead of only saying she would like one without the dildos.

I think this is the right way to go about it if you really want you suggestions in the poll.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, but I'm sure you have some really nice ideas for FF poses.

prias
    Participant

I'll translate if you want

hentaiboy69
    Participant

or try the google translator….it help me a lot! 

NewGurl
    Participant

or try the google translator….it help me a lot! 

hentai, where do you find a good translator progam.It would be nice to converse in another language

Urban
    Participant

no one are good, google work well with individual words but do not try to translate a full sentence

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, right………not good at all, but can help a lot

NewGurl
    Participant

Thanks for all the input, (sigh)  Guess I'll have to try some classes  HMMM  French or german,  decisions, decisions.

bluedenim
    Participant

French Lessons???

I'll give you French Lessons Baby! 

NewGurl
    Participant

French Lessons???

I'll give you French Lessons Baby! 

I accept

prias
    Participant

@NG & Blue, if you want some french lessons just ask

@Rukya: envoie ma la description de ce que tu veux en français je te la traduirais, je suis pas une star mais ce sera suffisant je pense

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.