Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

As I wrote in “new rooms” I would love to lick my girl on the couch. She is sitting, I'm kneeling before her. In opposite to all other actions a switch can be realised, so she can give a blowjob, too. Or the man stands up for it, cumming on her tits or in mouth.
    There are so many great ways to use a couch…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, you two can both sit on the couch before start the play…..she can bend over your cock to lick it or for a blowjob…..meanwhile, you can rub her ass whit tour hand

and yes, there must be plenty option to explore on a couch!

Lover
    Participant

It also can be used for smooching… and äh… ah yes, talking

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh sure….talking! why we allways forget it!?

Lover
    Participant

haha

medjai
    Participant

she could also stay on the couch on her knees while giving blowjob, that way u have easy access to her ass/pussy, spaking, fondling, biting…..yeah I know I always mention bites, what can I say I'm a biter 

Bear
    Participant

medjai that is not a far reach from the existing sitting bj… adaptation to the couch should be easy…

Personally would like a lap penetration there… a cross between the lap dance and the cowgirl…

Here again the point being rather a diversity in use of the “couch format ” in play.

Needless to say all adaptions extending to the other orientations.

Lover
    Participant

There is so much able to be adapted or developed, like from behind when you are standing behind her, cumming on her body/tits when she is laying on the couch… and a nice afterplay, kissing, cuddling, stroking

bluedenim
    Participant

she could also stay on the couch on her knees while giving blowjob, that way u have easy access to her ass/pussy, spaking, fondling, biting…..yeah I know I always mention bites, what can I say I'm a biter 

Someone said spanking ? 

Me!! frequently! fessee moi toute-suite!

Lover
    Participant

@Medjai: Good luck, you don't look  like like the biter (from James Bond)

bluedenim
    Participant

*smile seductively as she walk around blue . Give her a strong spank each time she is at her back 

puts hands on knees and wiggles at young Rukya giggling hee hee hee!

Bear
    Participant

You know what that gets you…

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh yes I do …………………… 

Pafe
    Participant

As I wrote in “new rooms” I would love to lick my girl on the couch. She is sitting, I'm kneeling before her. In opposite to all other actions a switch can be realised, so she can give a blowjob, too. Or the man stands up for it, cumming on her tits or in mouth.
    There are so many great ways to use a couch…

Hiya's…

I love the idea of using the couch.  You could sit and chat, even being fully clothed and snuggling… kissing… cuddling, would be nice.  Perhaps being able to choose either street clothes or sex clothes could work, too.  Then there is the sex play on the couch, I agree with all of the suggestions that have been put forth here. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh yes I do …………………… 

no doubt about it…..my my, blue……you become really addicted to some good ass slap!   

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.