Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

When I try to mix and match like that I'm often disappointed that the colour coordination ends up looking like a disaster and I want light colours, not black. *pout*

Rukya
    Participant

so you can use the top with black and white stripes and maybe the schoolgirl minidress we have , plus some stockings (white or black)

Adera
    Participant

Wouldn't that look weird?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, adera, mine was only an idea……not an order, of course! and maybe i have another….here we go!

the “Highschool Bondage” complete
    highschoolbondage.png

and a littre try….

Adera
    Participant

The Scottish outfit is applicable to some extent but pattern and colour coordination are important to me so I guess I find it more limited that others do.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, of cours using the right colour coordination isn't allways easy……maybe my last suggestion isn't so much good, but hope it's not that bad too!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I originally posted this in the wrong place.  I'm moving it to here, where it belongs.

I have found a few examples for American Indian male clothing.

And from the impression I got from the member who plays “Indian Maiden” with her husband, this is something close to what they wear.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

christinak
    Participant

One word….SHOES!!

bluedenim
    Participant

Did you mean Boudoir shoes by any chance?

(runs away to a nice dark place and hides)

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Welcome Christinak to the Forum.  It's a crazy place but we're all here for the betterment of the game.  Please keep posting and sharing your ideas with us, and every suggestion and opinion is valuable.

I'm definitely with you for shoes.  In fact, there's a complete topic on it.  I'll put the url for it here, then give the topic a bump so you can find it easier.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1603.75.html

Pafe

prias
    Participant

A suggestion I already posted in the BDSM accesories topic

[img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/5519081/view_large/KARU%20KARU%20Poster%20SYNERGY%20BLACK.jpg?1336164702[/img]

Lover
    Participant

HOT!!! If some of our designers can create it, I'm sure it will be another big success.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm lets try some i found nice in latex .

Little aerations 

Some underwear

Thats all for now 

Ps : i know hentai , the pics are small for your old eyes , but i dont remember how make them bigger 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

At the suggestion of a member, I'm posting this here.  Shoes.  I want shoes.  Specifically “Boudoir Shoes”  WARNING:  PICTURES BELOW… IF YOU DON”T WANT TO SEE THEM, DON”T LOOK!!!

Description:  Basically a Mule with either a bit of fluff on it or a bow would be okay too.

Here are a few examples:

And of course, the ever popular: 

Pafe

christinak
    Participant

OMG too cute Pafe!! 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits’ is closed to new replies.