Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

sure, why not……but if you prefer, you can allways go under after a little! 

Lover
    Participant

Asking myself, since when do  i'm a skinhead… when did you take this pic HB?

sexilicious
    Participant

think you would like that if i went down on you hentai

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nooo, why did you think it!?  :

@lover: you know….i had a little deal whit sexy here……
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.690.html
    so, watch your self carefully!

CondomGirl
    Participant

Would be nice is the girl on the table would be able to grab or spread her legs (or both)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nice suggestion…..but the man can do it too to lick the girl's ass!

bluedenim
    Participant

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…..
    Yes please!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Blue…….  :-*

Urban
    Participant

Kiss thigh, navel,…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Considering the nature of this position the guy isn't necessary at all. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oook, i had see a pis some days ago perfect for some kitchen or living room but can't find it out again, so i have realized this and use it. basiccally a MFF, but works for more combination:

errr….girls, read carefully next time…and yes, the pose can be a FFF or whatever!

i haven't read it all to see what ppl have said but i would love to see it where all 3 ppl are a bit more involved in 3some poses according to what most ppl like that is for i don't like seeing a person off to the side it almost feels like that person can get left out at least that is my opinion on it. as for certain poses for 3some i'm really not sure on that yet lol i don't get to do 3somes very often

You are 100% correct. In my experience in real life, we never leave the third person out.  :o:)

West, if you look at the suggestion we post, u can see we are always try to involve all 3 peoples! this is how i like a threesome here!
    if one of them just wanna watch, isn't a problem, i know there are peoples who just like peeping at two lover, but this is not my case!

West69
    Participant

oook, i had see a pis some days ago perfect for some kitchen or living room but can't find it out again, so i have realized this and use it. basiccally a MFF, but works for more combination:

errr….girls, read carefully next time…and yes, the pose can be a FFF or whatever!

i haven't read it all to see what ppl have said but i would love to see it where all 3 ppl are a bit more involved in 3some poses according to what most ppl like that is for i don't like seeing a person off to the side it almost feels like that person can get left out at least that is my opinion on it. as for certain poses for 3some i'm really not sure on that yet lol i don't get to do 3somes very often

You are 100% correct. In my experience in real life, we never leave the third person out.  :o:)

West, if you look at the suggestion we post, u can see we are always try to involve all 3 peoples! this is how i like a threesome here!
    if one of them just wanna watch, isn't a problem, i know there are peoples who just like peeping at two lover, but this is not my case!

I think we are in agreement. Certainly if a partner only chooses to watch, and derives pleasure from that, then great.
    In contrast, my style is similar to yours', allowing ALL 3 to actively participate, and current poses are lacking in this aspect.
    Whether “passive or “active”, the key is the option of choice, and AChat would be enhanced by expanding this flexibility.

sexilicious
    Participant

here is an idea for a 3some pose that was an inspiration from a friend who has done this in real.

It was a ffm but maybe it could be used for some of the other groups as well.

it is almost a double 69 or maybe it could move onto being a double 69 if ppl want.

it was a regular 69 with the other female having a strap on in the other females pussy

some options in the pose could be:

Female laying down with strap on in her and doing 69 with the male:
    *deep throat male
    *handjob to male
    *massage tits
    *pull nipples

female with strap on:
    *pussy fuck
    *anal fuck
    *massage other females tits
    *massage own tits

male:
    *lick pussy of laying down female
    *fingers pussy
    *fingers anal of laying down female
    *fingers anal of female with strap on
    *(possible for shemales or males) lick cock (if ppl would like)

just a start on possible options for this kind of 3some others can add on what they would like to see but this would give a pose that is available for all 3 to be a part of the play

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nice one, sexy! and yes, everyone have an active role in this pose! thumb up!

Adera
    Participant

Makes me think of a MMSS pose where the shemales are 69:ing on a table and the men fucking them. It could work as a 3some as well with just one man and maybe the bottom girl can play some with the others ass then instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.