Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    FateInfinity
    Participant

I've a question: is the A-Team able to use/import .BVH animation files? If yes, I've some of them I made some time ago. They are not good as the ones used in achat (they are 30 FPS, 30 secs max length) but they are almost complete and they can be used as a starting point to make new animations. I can give them for free to the A-Team. They are MF and MMF animations. If they are interested of course.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, it will be nice if you can post a gif or a link if you have them on a website. If those animation are good, theyy can contact you directly

FateInfinity
    Participant

I will take some screenshots

Lover
    Participant

Fate, perhaps it also might be a good idea to contact them via support-button or pm to Suzy.

sexilicious
    Participant

I love how you found several 3some poses where they all are having fun with one another but like they said already if you add what options you want with the pose it can give a better overall view of what you would like to see

Bear
    Participant

Wondering if it would be helpful to create workshop threads under the individual origination categories for suggestions like these… they are raw suggestions but workable forms…but to discuss their possible application and kick around ideas to come back with a more complete idea would be helpful.

BTW Pyramid already exists under one of the current poses…

bluedenim
    Participant

Good suggestion Bear!

Workshop Threads maybe subdivided into poses, clothes, body mods, looking at the sizes of some of the posts that have been put up, it would make the topicx easier to find, follow and comment on. 

Keiko
    Participant

Here is the current list of potential THREESOME Pose Ideas discussed thus far that I could find within this thread:

• Fuck Train/Love Chain – Adera
    • MMF Alternative to MMMF but with toy – DemonXXX
    • MFF Either/Or – FateInfinity
    • MMF The Hard Way – FateInfinity
    • FFF Toy/Dildo Play – Hentaiboy69
    • MFF On The Table – Hentaiboy69
    • MFF Pampered Man – Medjai
    • Linked – Rukya
    • MFF Lick & Fuck – WilliamXS
    • MMF Deep Throat Suck – Zinah
    • [/list]

If I have missed any suggestions or anyone has any new suggestions, please post them and I will keep this list updated. At the end of this week, I will contact Susy to start the poll.

The results of the poll for this thread will be sent directly to Susy at the end of this month. Next month everyone will have a chance to re-submit their ideas or add new ones. I will continue to provide this “new idea” thread monthly so that the developers stay up to date with what their members would like to see created in the near future.

DemonXXX
    Participant

If I have missed any suggestions or anyone has any new suggestions, please post them and I will keep this list updated.

«MMMF – Alternative» – Page 7
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1309.msg25405.html#msg25405

Adera
    Participant

DemonXXX, you mean the combination MMF right?

Keiko, Love Chain was a much better name for the pose than Fuck Train, good job and gratz at becoming moderator. *hugs*

DemonXXX
    Participant

DemonXXX, you mean the combination MMF right?

Combination MMF + Toy = «MMMF – Alternative»

FateInfinity
    Participant

Here is the current list of potential THREESOME Pose Ideas discussed thus far that I could find within this thread:

• Fuck Train/Love Chain – Adera
    • FFF Toy/Dildo Play – Hentaiboy69
    • MFF On The Table – Hentaiboy69
    • MFF Pampered Man – Medjai
    • Linked – Rukya
    • MFF Lick & Fuck – WilliamXS
    • MMF Deep Throat Suck – Zinah
    • [/list]

If I have missed any suggestions or anyone has any new suggestions, please post them and I will keep this list updated. At the end of this week, I will contact Susy to start the poll.

The results of the poll for this thread will be sent directly to Susy at the end of this month. Next month everyone will have a chance to re-submit their ideas or add new ones. I will continue to provide this “new idea” thread monthly so that the developers stay up to date with what their members would like to see created in the near future.

I see you didn't liked mine  .
    What a pity, I spent long time to add an extensive action description to each animation… Well, ok, next time i'll be luckier.

Adera
    Participant

Fate, you have 10 suggestions, you should tell us which one (maybe 2) you want the most since it's kinda unfair if your suggestions takes up more than half of the options in the future poll.

FateInfinity
    Participant

I don't know which to choose… lol
    I like them all…

Well, let me think about….

Well, ok:

Either/or

or

The Hard Way

Keiko
    Participant

*fixed

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.