Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

hmmm well it's a 3some pose request…  certainly would be fitting for  a FFM Spanking option,.. interchangeable I guess … though Newgurl won't find me across her lap.

I would be nice for either of us to administer the  attention to you blu'.

I'll be back next week Bear and I'll keep you to that! Watch that NG, she'll spank anyone!

Yes I would,  :

WilliamXS
    Participant

Well maybe this wouls be great (not original…but plenty actions to add with a litle fatasy

SexPos2GirlsManThatfuckd1BehindWhilegirlLicksTheOther.jpg

prias
    Participant

clearly one which has to be done (don't understand why it hasn't been done before), the licking girl could also use a dildo

hentaiboy69
    Participant

clearly one which has to be done (don't understand why it hasn't been done before), the licking girl could also use a dildo

and fisting the other girl too. i think this pose can be easly converted for all the orientation

bluedenim
    Participant

Looks good to me.

I'm a redhead, NewGurl is blonde and if the man was wearing a cowboy hat……………………………….

Bear
    Participant

@ blu … an image I had firmly entrenched in my brain  :

WilliamXS
    Participant

Sooooooooooo give the dev-team some Action ideas people

I' ll start with:

1.(  FFM :  Laying girl getting licked or  fingered by the girl in doggy-position as she gets it with long strokes with the cock of the guy (and sure we need a anal action aswell)

2.(  FFM :  Girl in doggy position comes up on her knies and laying girl turns around and stiil on her back  to lick her pussy as she get it anal from the guy from behind (maybe some breasts masaging or nipple pinching/rubbing aswell (from laying girl or guy)).

3.(  FFM : Girl on top moves up to the girl laying to kiss and tongue her or sucks her nipple(s) as the guy lick the girl on top her ass or her pussy and spreads her asscheeks or pussylips to give her a nice deep licking

4.(  MMF / MSF or SSF : Laying girl converted into guy and getting  a nice blowjob (licking the shaft,sucking the cockhead, lick and sucking his balls masage the balls as she suck the cock gently, takes cock deep and stroking cock as she looks backwards ( mayby some kissing the guy too) and so on for some ideas.

Adera
    Participant

and fisting the other girl too. i think this pose can be easly converted for all the orientation

Fisting is kinda extreme, I think it's better done in a pose for fisting rather than a side option… but that's my opinion.

I would say fingering, fingers are far more dexterous than a dildo and let's you stimulate her G-spot better while you lick her clit.

The pose could very well be made for many combinations, if the girl laying on her back is a shemale there could be fingering and maybe a rim job in addition to the bj.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i had use “fisting” here, my bad, i mean fingering, sorry! 

prias
    Participant

a few nice ones for MFF

-licked while taken from behind
    -female 69 while one of the girl is taken
    -licking whikle taken

[img]https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/2927290/lightbox/mff-6a.jpg?1296367207[/img]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Prias, u continue to surprise us! 

prias
    Participant

at your service pal! 

NewGurl
    Participant

@ blu … an image I had firmly entrenched in my brain  :

Me too!!!!!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I hope it doesn't need to be said, but to make sure… any FFM could be made FFF with the addition of a strap on.

prias
    Participant

+1 Janine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.