Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea – [CLOSED]

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

uops….my bad! sorry, DemonXXX!

Adera
    Participant

Oh, every one of the images have anal penetration… the female can easily be replaced by a shemale because of that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, every one of the images have anal penetration… the female can easily be replaced by a shemale because of that.

this pose is your daydreaming….am i right, Adera!?

Adera
    Participant

Amongst many others.

Urban
    Participant

all these poses are not for FFF , cause i dont see the interest for the girl who replace the men who are sucked .

i have try to up load a pic with a threesome lesbian but it did not work 😮 (Post Ladies in fun)

second try
    cherry-jul-lesbian-threesome-011.jpg

Urban
    Participant

all these poses are not for FFF , cause i dont see the interest for the girl who replace the men who are sucked .

Second quote  :-*.

you could use your tongue ? (I do not know, i am not really skilled in lesbian sex  )

Urban
    Participant

Amongst many others.

Be natural  :

Urban
    Participant

For a lesbian pose : picture from “GIAMANI” by Alfred de Musset and George Sand (1833).

Just replace the dog  :

Urban
    Participant

Ok third try, i see the picture when i post but when i relog a can not see it 

Adult Image Hosting

hentaiboy69
    Participant

pretty nice…..what about some option!?

Urban
    Participant

Better if the womens give the answer no ?

medjai
    Participant

in there I can see:

– 3 way kiss
    – one girl takes care of the girl in the centre with a hand on her pussy, the other one can play with nipples
    – double fingering

Lusty1
    Participant

They are trying to get our input. It does take a while to get a new pose created, We have to be patient.

Besides our imagination is the best pose anyway. (Right bluedenimn and Bear?) Regarding FMF pose, I think one is needed where the 2 women are in a 69 and the guy is kneeling behind them, and options would include: Man fucking top woman, either vaginally or anally; He could withdraw and place his dick in bottom woman's mouth. He could continue to alternate this way until he cums in either one or the other, or both. Saw this in a film once and it was really hot.

Bear
    Participant

true about imagination, but finding a third capable  in such play and able to toss the ego aside and just enjoy playful banter is rather difficult.

Poses do help nudge activity though…

NewGurl
    Participant

Good detail Rukya, very well thought out

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.