Skip to content

[VOTE] For your favourite accessory

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your favourite accessory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Hee hee hee!

Rukya
    Participant

maybe in november like last year for an upgrade for us blue

bluedenim
    Participant

Je l'espere cherie!

Mwah!

Rukya
    Participant

to come back in the spirit of this topic , it could be nice to have vampire teeth 

and some tails too (winks at hentai)

Alita
    Participant

so i was talking to a friend about the cat ears thing and asked her is there a good example of cat ears and a tail.  (something better then the pic i posted)  and she sends me this video from a final fantasy game.

http://youtu.be/m4o3VmcOBJ4

I think this is the kind of cat tail and ears everyone is looking for    its not over the top and seem to fit well on the Achat models.

Also as another accessory idea maybe add a tongue stud and lip/nose studs 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*Wink back at Rukya*
    after all, what is a cat without his tail!? miaaaaoooo!

@Alita: good example! but let me introduce the last feline of my favourite cosplayer on DeviantArt: YurikoCosplay

the_tiger____by_yuriko_san-d4wm4rc.jpg

maaan, how i love this girl!

Urban
    Participant

The paddle could be added as an extra action when a spanking pose is upgraded. Using the paddle in all actions of a spanking pose, would ask for reprogrmaming it all. The paddle makes the arm a lot longer and I think you want to slap with the wood and not have it hit air a mile away from the aimed spot ..

It would be more likely if they developed a completely new pose for this with the paddle as main ingredient. Maybe an idea to add to the pose ideas?

After the “Air guitar” the “Air Spanking” 

Rukya
    Participant

carrefull to what you say , for dev team , “a new pose” = “only for heteros” 

leftunsaid
    Participant

I think it would be soooo sexy to be wearing a tirara while I get to please my man or if he had a crown so I could show him how much of a king he is!

Alita
    Participant

I think it would be soooo sexy to be wearing a tirara while I get to please my man or if he had a crown so I could show him how much of a king he is!

hehe that would be cute to have a tiara.  maybe with a sash too and a very reviling prom dress.  now i think about it a Prom type theme would be interesting to see.

Lover
    Participant

The collecting of ideas will be finished at the end of this week – then we start the poll. If you still have any ideas for accesories please tell us.

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Alita
    Participant

i want to pick everything for voting!!!!  ooooo not sure what to pick  *pouts*

just wonder can we cram the 3 options below all together?  they all  kinda fall into the category of jewelry 
    tongue stud, lip/nose stud
    nipple & belly button/rings
    waist chain

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i didnt know what chose so i wasnt really fair and voted for vampire teeth 

And about tails , if i remember its hentai who asked them first

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I've voted and no prizes for guessing what I voted for!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your favourite accessory’ is closed to new replies.