Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favourite Room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favourite Room

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol! after “Street Custom”, we gonna have “Air Custom”!

Rukya
    Participant

ooh idea , to make the airplane , first place the bed in center of the “room”

2nd for all poses like at the wall , use the doors of toilets

3rd (and surely the best finding) for you MF and your glory hole pose , make an hole in the pilot cabin door and use it 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, yes, Rukya….and the pilot is waiting for your service! lol! 

Rukya
    Participant

sorry hentai : not really my thing the glory hole lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know…..just kidding on your idea. Luckyly, airplein have auto pilot!

Lover
    Participant

The glory hole is really a crazy and funny idea

I know it's possible to have an airplane I've seen it. The seats can be used for some positions and something like a bar table can be used for the standing poses. All laying poses are on the floor – ready.
    This is Achat – we don't fly economy…lol… but 1st class

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, i wanna expose to you my toughs…..looking at how recently the forum had evolved whit the B&G and the Ice house, i think we need something about them. in the poll i can see a sm room and that's good for the Ice House, so 1 down, next to go! and whit next to go , i mean something to suit the B&G, those are the room i would like to see now!

oh, hell…i had forget the NSPD! of course, something to suit whit them too…..crap, sorry, AZ, Pafe and all the others if i had forget about you!

example of SM room found on a 3d specialized site:
    richabri_DOI_Mega_Pic1-03.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The glory hole is really a crazy and funny idea

I know it's possible to have an airplane I've seen it. The seats can be used for some positions and something like a bar table can be used for the standing poses. All laying poses are on the floor – ready.
    This is Achat – we don't fly economy…lol… but 1st class

uhhmmmm….i had read your airplane idea more carefully and i can see a failure in your plan: what the hell you wanna use at support for the “deep throat suck”!? the seat!? not good man, not good!

Rukya
    Participant

i'm not really for the fact to create rooms especially for the groups there is in the forum . The NSPD , B&g , ice house etc … are fantasy and rp and must stay as fantasy & rp , i think we must not hmmm how say … impose (maybe) it in game , just my mind

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know it…..but can't deny it will be a good and wellcome update!

Lover
    Participant

HB

uhhmmmm….i had read your airplane idea more carefully and i can see a failure in your plan: what the hell you wanna use at support for the “deep throat suck”!? the seat!? not good man, not good!

Believe me its possible.. ive seen it – you can use the bar table or something like a little cabinet.

Rukya
    Participant

talking of updates , its me or they are little erratic these last weeks ?

Lover
    Participant

You're right Rukya

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i'm not really for the fact to create rooms especially for the groups there is in the forum . The NSPD , B&g , ice house etc … are fantasy and rp and must stay as fantasy & rp , i think we must not hmmm how say … impose (maybe) it in game , just my mind

more toughs about this……you are talking about imposing the B&G, Ice House and the NSPD and i agree with you, it can be wrong, but…..cause there is a big “but”…..if you see a room dedicated to this forum group and you don't know them…..the curiosity can lead you to find out what is it and make you ask around online (first step) then looking for them on the forum (second step). isn't this a way to promote it!? i think it's a good one, same for the AB&G shirt Tight is working on!

Rukya
    Participant

i used “imposed” cause i didnt find another to definite it and i know its not the good word . Its little too strong as word maybe

about the AB&G shirt , i think we will have plenty of peoples who will buy it just cause its well made , and without know what mean AB&G . in their mind it could mean Actually Beautyfull & Gay or Attention Bomb & Gun . 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your Favourite Room’ is closed to new replies.