Skip to content

[VOTE] For your Favourite Room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas [VOTE] For your Favourite Room

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Well the skin texturing a good suggestion for the next cosmetic poll

sexilicious
    Participant

cosmetic  you mean like makeup hehe. does that mean bear will be wearing makeup  :
    hehe but yes it would be a good one for the poll

DreamGirl4u
    Participant

I voted Spaceship Room first cause we have so many Sci-Fi Space Outfits and i would vote Beach 2nd but what me and most people really want the most is a Shower Fun Room or just the Shower Pose will do 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmmmh, about the shower room….maybe it's more easy to have a full bathroom then a simple shower.

I mean, a shower room can be a shower box or a not so big room, not pretty good for AChat purpouse. A bathroom can have a shower on a wall where dev team can place all the at the wall poses and others i don't have in mind now and for the bed, well, we can use a jakuzi: closed for bed scene  (some can be closed, i had post a pic of them long time ago!) and open for the “Let's talk” pose.

I think this is the only chance to have it a good shower room

Lover
    Participant

That was also my idea HB when we first talked about it. I wrote that it's possible because I saw it in a very similar game. You have a full bathroom including the shower, a tub/jaccuzi and some furnitures and a basket.
    You can use all standing poses, all laying poses are on floor and the sitting poses in jaccuzi.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

found the pic…….it's only an idea for the tub/jaczi, not the wole room

hottubr.jpg

The only thing i'm not sure so much is the pole dancer…..it looks a bit ridicolous in a bathroom maybe! 

Rukya
    Participant

oooh there is even a little door for the dog 

Lover
    Participant

HB

The only thing i'm not sure so much is the pole dancer…..it looks a bit ridicolous in a bathroom maybe!

Alos the cross is wrong…lol. If there is a wall for the toilet the glory hole fits (almost) perfect…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oooh there is even a little door for the dog 

or for your sub……never know what that door can hidden!

Rukya
    Participant

yes , maybe a bicycle to make bubbles in the jacuzi 

Lover
    Participant

Also in this poll we have a draw 4 days left to vote and to get a winner… :

Lover
    Participant

The poll is locked now and the results will be send to Susy. A new poll will be starting soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • The topic ‘[VOTE] For your Favourite Room’ is closed to new replies.