Skip to content

Voyeur Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Voyeur Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

The Voyeur
    It would be like a 3-some room.  You would invite all 3 like you do now. But one person only gets to watch, listen and comment. They wouldn't  physically be in the room. So all the standard “Couples” poses apply instead of 3-some poses.

This would be great for Cuckolding or “Cuckqueens” or maybe someone wants to shoot a film. I don’t know.  Now why can't we just do this in public, you may ask. We can, but in public you can't control speed or view. And “Changing Role” in a pose isn’t possible in public. Example; I choose over the knee to spank Kait, but somehow I’m the one over the knee when it starts, and in public you can’t change roles.

The Voyeur would just be a camera, peering from any and every angle and hearing all the cries and moans of his wife being fucked by another, or a Lesbian show for her man? Or anything your perverted minds can dream up.

example
    Her: Do you see it go in so deep, baby?
    Voyeur: Yes. He’s really stretching your pussy.
    Her: Oh God, he’s a beast, filling my little hole
    Him: Mmm yeah, your bitch is tight. Take my cock, baby.
    Voyeur: Put it up her ass, man. She luvs that.

Think about the possibilities

Zephyr
    Participant

Voyeur Mode

Hey everyone!

This may have been discussed before but how about a voyeur mode. People can watch other people interact in a room for their own guilty pleasure

;). I know not everyone wants to be watched so therefore have the ability to click the option of whether or not others can view you. Those that want to be watched can also have the ability to see if others are viewing them. This could lead to some very hot fantasies.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Zephyr, wellcome in the deepest mess of achat, the forum!

And yes, we had talk of it: a peep show, basically!
    This can be an idea to rework a little, but i think it need lot of work to be realized. basically, firt of all, i think there must be an option who can be activated if a couple wanna allow someone else to watch them in the room (maybe an only premium update!?). and second, is this feature allowed to anyone or only for you and your partner lovers and spouses!? honestly, i prefer like this…….i don't like to be spied by a stranger, even if he can't interact whit me directly.

i had take a look to find the old topic but can't find it….maybe the moderator can help in this!

edit: ok, this is one of the topic we talk about it  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1021.0.html

medjai
    Participant

Welcome Zephyr 😀

I think the idea is great, for exibitionists would be a huge turn on, the one problem is the technical issue, achat work with direct connections when in room, so to make voyeurism accessable dev team would have to make possibile for achat to enstablish new connections during a rooming session. It would take a complete rewrite of the base code and basically change how the game works but I still think it’s a great idea even thou I don’t think we’ll be able to have it in the near future.

Keep your hopes up thou, you never know 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You hit the point, medjai! it need some hard work and lot of time to be added on achat and, honestly, till dev-team can 't see a good number of users interessed in it, it's not going to be a priority.

But keep the hope alive, as for all the other wish we have for our Dreamworld!  (sorry, Evelyne, i stole your definition of achat! eh eh!)

chien_lubrik
    Participant

No need to worry Hentai, I had no copyright over this word ;D

Anyway, I may think that preliminary discuss about a treesome activity may be an answerd for Zephir’s asking.
    I mean, many poses on treesome are “2 that acts, and one that peep” Unfortunatly the poses posibikities on group are fewer that in couple.
    But still this may be a way to have “voyeur” view.

Please accept my humbly regards

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne, maybe i'm wrong, but i presume Zephyr isn't talking about that type of poses but about an option to spy in others rooms (if that couples allow it before entering the room) whitout phisically enter in it. some first person shooter have it and you can explore the entire maps where other players are playing.

al last, the best and easy way to have this option, is probably to create a special room for this: somethin like a peep show room! peoples who are interessed in show their “performance” can buy and use this room whit their partners
    i dunno if this is something easy to do, but it can be a nice update!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

I guess you are right Hentaï, sorry I misunderstood.

Anyway if such rooms will open … ohhhh my !?! I am sure I’ll be ordered to expose myself!!!! :'( :'( :'( aaaahrggg I’l have to buy some other panties!!! ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oooooh! are all your panties dirty, my little Evelyne!? eh eh!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hi hi hi, yes … dirty me

🙂 and I surely don’t want to show with such dirties strigs !!! ;D

taztexan
    Participant

I had posted in another area my wishes to watch two women together that are really into each other and not participate with them. Even to the point of them not even being aware that I'm there watching, though  it is better they invite a voyeur rather than someone be able to eves drop on someone anonymously. Yes this can be done with existing mff poses but would be nice and even more enjoyable if the pose didn't show the voyeur to the other members of the group.

I can see where an anonymous voyeur option could be very problematic for all those who prefer to keep their activities private from other friends/lovers/spouses. This could absolutely be detrimental to the site's growth in membership no doubt.

Just my .02

FuckDoll4U
    Participant

I would like to see a voyeur room! This would be a premium perk that would allow you to go in a room by yourself to put on a show for other to watch. masturbation, playing with sex toys (add some black dildos), ect… members wouldnt be able to enter… just watch and text. you could also expand this to include watching rooms where members are having sex if they elect to make the room public. If all of this sounds to much to program, then maybe include new avatar profile moves that are more explicate for members to choose… waving and blowing kisses is nice.. but were here to have sex.. lol I would also like to see more SM moves.. dog collar and leash… maybe hair pulling.. more submissive and dominate moves..  also to expand on rooms.. how about a bar scene.. or back alley… public areas.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Love this idea.

naughtyany
    Participant

Interesting I am not sure putting on a show works for me. I love the room idea crowed bar, dirty back alley, public places would be hot!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

FuckDoll4U, first of all let me say you are wellcome in this strange place…..after 10 months i had to recognized where i am! 😉

and about your request, well….in past we had talk about a peep show but we don’t had any answer about the the dev-team. So, i wanna say to you thanks for putting it under the ligth again. Probably, it need lot of work and dunno if we ever gonna have it, but maybe it can be done like a free cam view. i’ll explain: the watcher don’t enter fisicallly in the room but can freely move the camerea to watch the “performer” (or more then one!) from different angle view. I’d like the chance to type a comment or, why not!, a request, that’s a nice idea!

About SM action, well….that depend from the new poses and the updates of the old one they gonna release! But i think this is a more reasonable request then others we had do before!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.