Skip to content

Wardrobe mystery. Some items like ankle bracelets and tattoos disappear in Body Options section.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Wardrobe mystery. Some items like ankle bracelets and tattoos disappear in Body Options section.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Concerto

Have done a quick search and can't find a reference…. Have notified AChat but…

…am surprised that others haven't come across this. Well, perhaps they have and aren't too concerned (or my search was poor)…

I typically wear ankle bracelets but they “disappear” whenever I go to body options (at least). Necklace, rings, wrist bracelets all stay. I have to keep going to jewelry and  putting the ankle bracelets back on again though.

Oh, if that was my only worldly worry

Anonymous

The tattoos disappear too when you go to body options but this only happens if you are a shemale which is kinda strange.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno about the first post, about the tattoo, i have found it too…….what a pain!

shejoy
    Participant

with the tattoos , as shemale i saw i can only put tattoos on my back . too bad because i wanted it above my cock .

Anonymous

I too have always wondered why shemales cant have tattoos on front side like females can.

There are just so many small things and bugs that have not been fixed for years now really.

Rukya
    Participant

maybe its not a bug for the tatoo in front , i mean i didnt see many men avatars with tatoos just up to their avatar penis . And as i suppose that for this body spot , dev team used a copy of men attribute , maybe this is not set to them to have tatoos here .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.