Skip to content

WarWolf69. Hi

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself WarWolf69. Hi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Warwolf69

Hi I'm a complete newby as I only opened my account today.  Looking forwards to some fun and to explore my sensual side.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey   Warwolf69 

Welcome to our Forum village, Always nice to see another Country man.  Glad you signed up to Forum, the same time you joined up in the Game.

This is where you get all in the info about both, so a wise thing to do.

Take a look around and please post any views or ideas you may have if a topic peaks your interest.

HB has already mentioned the Halloween party going on at the bar – AB&G.  Check out Old_Joe introduction, in this same section – it tells you a bit about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself  > Old_Joe  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

And if you are interested in visiting – this is worth a read   

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories / HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

This one tells you a bit about Forum –
    Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Hope to read more of you and if you need any help, just ask 

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Warwolf

Nice to see a new member has found the mad Achat forum we call the Village

Take a look around and when you need a drink pop in the Bar & Grill the first drink is on the house

Have fun

jayc
    Participant

Greetings Warwolf to our village 

we look forward to your ideas and input to improve the game.

take your time and have a look around. as already mentioned our Halloween party is just getting going, drop by the bar and have some fun and meet some quite interesting people  1st drink is on the house

Covems
    Participant

Howdy Warwolf69…

You've discovered one of the best parts of AChat.  While the game itself is fun and unique, the Forum has it's own flavor and personality.  I hope you participate here and post your ideas with us and join in the fun.

Welcome

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Warwolf,

hope you enjoy the game and also our crazy village. Send me a pm with your day and month of birthday, look around, read and post your ideas.
    Have fun

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya WarWolf69…

Welcome to the Forum, a place that's happy and fun.  I remember my first days on AChat… everything was so shiney and new and every experience was unique.  AChat helped me to grow out of a shell that was forming around me, and I will be forever grateful for that.

I hope you will continue to post and share your thoughts and ideas with us.  It's from the Forum Village that many updates to AChat have been implimented.  We're constantly looking for fresh and new ideas to make AChat a better experience for all of us.

So my suggestion to you is to look around the forum… read some of the older posts and make your suggestions.  Also… joining in with the ongoing stories… AB&G… Ice House.. Crystal Lake… NSPD.. are always welcomed and a good place to practice your “role playing” and to allow your imagination to soar.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.