Skip to content

Pose Idea. Watersport Poses (Peeing)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Watersport Poses (Peeing)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Isadore
    Participant

I’d just like to know if I’m the only one here who’d like to see a watersports pose (peeing) to the game?

Please be constructive 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not my thing, but some have compared the female ejaculate as it's currently programmed to urine. It was actually called that in the Gallery.

Isadore
    Participant

Yeah, it does, but it squirts out in a weird way.. Thought more about peeing on your partner and vice versa:)

caramelcups
    Participant

Water sports not my thing either, just the thought of somebody using me has a toliet turns my stomach ???

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, okay, Isadore asked right in the beginning to try to keep it constructive. If we don’t like it we don’t like it. I think it’s a given it’s one of those fetishes that’s going to always rest of the edge because of it’s very nature. What makes it thrilling for those who enjoy it is the exact same thing that drives others away.

Again, not my thing, but I don’t want those who may have that kink to feel excluded.

As always though all opinions should be freely expressed. 🙂

Bear
    Participant

I think it would be more interesting in how you would like to see the options accompanying such a pose. I am not in to the idea,.but other than a golden shower what do you see to such a pose?

TightFit74
    Participant

First of all welcome Isadore

I think it might be wise to educate me (us) and the A-team a little about urology. Golden shower is the only thing I heard of and it would not be my thing. I'm guessing when I say that maybe the A-team doesn't know either and if they understood more about it, like me, they might be interested in giving you your pose. They seem to have found the kinky side of their customers, so who knows?
    I wouldn't be surprised though that a lot of people are less open about their kinks as you are. My compliments for bringing this subject forward. The forum should be open enough to discuss anything (as long as it is concerned to 2 or more, consenting adults)

Unhealer
    Participant

I wouldnt like to see it, if they add it someone is going to find a way to pee on me

islandsun
    Participant

Whoa ! I`ve heard sayings > like you piss me off ! or Piss off ! But nothing like this ! I mean really a fetish ? Each their own ! But not for me ! …….. @Isadore Yes welcome ! wow I learn some ting every day ! Golden shower ! never heard of that ! Could that came from some old culture ? 🙂

Bear
    Participant

: 🙂 Watch who you are calling old

Unhealer
    Participant

QUOTE ” 🙂 Watch who you are calling old”

shut up gramps

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear   hmm say did you know Bear hunting is allowed in Canada >hehehe  hmmm laying naked on a Bear rug >> sounds fine to me LOL…………@Unhealer    + @Bear    Boy`s play nice  lol

Lover
    Participant

It's not what I wanna do and nothing what I wanna get. But I'm sure there are more people with this wish around. Once I have been asked if I would like it and disagreed.
    But there is always one chance – this is your fantasy. If you find the right partner describing is possible.

islandsun
    Participant

LOL Roll the dice ohoh . rolled me a total 8 ok phew went past water works and landed on Board Walk ! hehehe ! ;D

Lover
    Participant

Which number would have been watersports? You always have to roll twice 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.