Skip to content

Pose Idea. Watersport Poses (Peeing)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Watersport Poses (Peeing)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ Lover ………I aready past water works , my second roll landed  on Park place ! lol

Anonymous

Ok, Ive given it serious thought and, no, I can't see being pee'd on as being a very sexually arousing idea.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yes, but an exotic dancer I was close to told me she was with a guy who basically begged, and she didn't mind so they hopped in the shower and tried it. She didn't mind, and he was ecstatic.

So the follow up question could be would you mind if a lover asked you to?

For me… I'd probably be like her, and not really get into it, but not mind either.

Though I would insist on a shower RIGHT after.

Adera
    Participant

I don't think I would mind either… a bit torn on the subject though because it can be quite degrading.

But yes… a shower would have to be really close by.

Janine Dee
    Participant

One of the big keys to healthy degradation play is following up with very nurturing aftercare. The idea for many of those who crave that is that they can be humiliated, made to feel their lowest, without feeling abandoned.

If it helps with the conceptualization it's very popular with the high ranking type A personalities because they are used to people caring about them for things like wealth or position. So if they can be left feeling loved after feeling humiliated they feel it's more genuine then all those kissing their ass the rest of the time.

islandsun
    Participant

:-* I`m all for getting my ass kissed > :-*  > humiliation 

chinagirl
    Participant

What about a proper pee function. The squirt is almost there but it needs some decent poses.

Lover
    Participant

We had some short threads about water sports… there is no majority for it. But perhaps you can suggest a specific pose for it and add some actions, so more people might support you.
    You can describe here in this thread or use any “Collecting ideas for…poses” here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

chinagirl
    Participant

I would love a watersports pose. Makes me want to pee just thinking ot it. xx

chinagirl
    Participant

Its not difficult. Just M or F standing and the partner on knees, mouth open. Even Thrixx sexvilla has a pee fuction now.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm thrixx are not the same than achat , i tried once and you can meet nobody ( or maybe i'm not good  )

Lover
    Participant

You're right Rukya, thrixxx games are single player only… but the program seems to be based on same software, it's all very similar (poses, rooms, clothes….)

Kingdustin
    Participant

heard there trying to had a multilayer function to Thrixxx. As to water sports..I guess i don't mind giving but would not want to receive. I meet a very gorgeous tgirl on achat who likes it. it was very interesting and new experience

islandsun
    Participant

water sport don`t thing so but M7M SPORT ! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

florise
    Participant

I like water sport. i's a good idea

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.