Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

Wearing a condom

Hi Boys and Girls, ive heard it from a lot of girls they would like guys wearing a condom during having Sex ,whats your opinion about that? 

Ardeur
    Participant

Well, they usually do last longer in a rubber, which usually to the advantage of the one on the receiving end… ;D

alstott
    Participant

I got you

😉 and it`s not always be a one way pleasure ;D

Unhealer
    Participant

noones getting cyber pregnant, if they dont want to stick dildos in their mouth i dont want to stick useless latex objects on my wang either 😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think the idea may be to “show” safe sex. Of course if they were really going to go that route I'd be eating pussy through a dental dam… so I can't say I'm terribly enthusiastic.

And it could be said that you know your partner on AChat can't spread anything since there isn't any bodily fluids exchanged.

As far as the rest I always run my virus scans regularly so I know I'm clean. 

Adera
    Participant

I think its good that we don't have to think about rubbers or things like that at AChat. I don't see the point of safe sex here, you can practice that irl. I don't really want AChat to be a sex ed tool other than what you learn from playing with your partners.

Bear
    Participant

Chuckles,…well I've been asked to wear one here many times,…whether it's in the mood of sexy play,…or the psychological means of putting ones self at ease…don't see an issue.

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello guys,

I guess that's my kind of a discussion. Let me quickly state my opinion and then underline it with my statement: I would definitely appreciate the functionality of using condoms in AChat. So I am voting a huge “YES” for condoms here! For me there are two reasons:

First, which is the minor reason, is my sexual like and even fetish for condoms. I like a lot of things about them. The smell, taste and feeling in real life are definitely no points I can add to the “pro” side here. But I also like the look of a condom. Especially on a hard-on it would look really awesome in AChat I guess to put a transparent, black or other coloured condom ont someone's stiff cock.

For me, there should then be also the functionality not only to use a condom for intercourse but also for giving a blowjob or handjob as that would look very hot as well. Later the functionalities could be expanded to other body parts like making the guy possible to wear a condom over his hand and fist a female's pussy. Or I would suggest rolling a condom over my feet and be able to give a nice and naughty condom footjob to a guy or at least get my condom covered feet licked and sucked on the toes. That were just a few suggestions for AChat from my personal real life experiences.

The second reason for me is the fact of illusion. We know that we can all live out our deepest fantasy in here. And therefore I understand that some people who would in real life use a condom at the first encounter with a stranger are happy to fuck bare in AChat. Which is absolutely fine with me. But I would also consider it hot, and even more realistic to use a condom with a stranger at the first encounter and later when you became friends or even lovers to dispense the condom. That would at least encourage my fantasy even more.

And I guess it is like in real life. Having the functionality of using a condom doesn't mean you have to use it! Partners who don't want to use it – ok. Partners who want to interact with condoms – fine as well!

That is my statement from a little minor German condom loving girl. Hope I could find some suporters for my idea.

Daniela

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I didn’t consider condoms like that… mostly because I don’t have a specific condom fetish but I can see from you post that they do have their merits other than preventing pregnancy or STDs.

Personally I like condoms more if they are flavoured, like strawberry taste. 😛

I’m not sure I’d use a option like condoms if they made it possible, I like cum and I like imagining a guys cum slowly sipping out from me after he’s cum inside. 😛

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello Adera,

I guess you have another point if you like to have a guy cumming inside you and get aroused by seeing the cum sipping out of you. That wouldn't be possible with condoms of course.

Flavoured condoms would be a nice idea but I guess it wouldn't bring any extra benefit as long as the scent and smell doesn't come out of the pc loudspeakers.

Regarding cum and any sperm fantasies. Still with a use of condom it would be possible at any time to take the condom of and cum e.g. on tits, ass or face of the girl (or the guy).

Still voting pro condomms in AChat! Other opinions or supporters?

Daniela

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I was just thinking about flavoured condoms irl… the taste and smell wouldn’t do much in AChat. 😛

Anyway I’m not against condoms for AChat after reading your post I actually believe it might be a good addition for those that really like them.

CondomGirl
    Participant

That makes us two!

dbltrouble
    Participant

Umm hold on one sec. ok now that i have stopped laughing deleiriously are you serious? Yes i am all for wearing condoms in r/l  thats fine but here?
    Last time i checked this is a place of fantasy  and to enjoy our partners in ways  that we couldnt or wouldnt do  in real. So why am i going to go through the trouble of promoting safe sex when there is absolutly no need for it  on here?

alstott
    Participant

So you said,it`s someones preference, maybe fantasie too,havin sex with condoms

Lover
    Participant

I don't want them here. The only reason could be part of funny foreplay, condoms with special tastes and colours. But not for sex – the big advantage of AChat, there is no danger of pregnancy or diseases.

If it's part of foreplay we have to look at the clothes function: You just could use one condom before entering the room, wearing it as sex clothing. As long as there is no update of the interface/software at all, I don't see it's working fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.