Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

mmm sounds like a team competition… no doubt my load coxed by partners capacity at  play…

Or in fairness are we going do so on equal footing… with one specific treasure… teasing in delight for everyone's release. That would be a busy person.

CondomGirl
    Participant

@Lover:

Ok then, I will start hammering nails into my penthouse room…

Unhealer
    Participant

only sailors wear condoms baby

CondomGirl
    Participant

I am not a sailor bride and have met already a lot of guys that were not sailors and wore them anyway, what do you say about that?

Bear
    Participant

@Condomgirl Best just to ignore him if you find his comments disturbing…some folks are of negative attitudes no matter what is said to them.

Ardeur
    Participant

Unhealer is our king of pick-up lines gone bad. 
    That's his fetish, as, I suspect, condoms are yours.
    Personally I prefer without when the situation allows, but being prepared for other scenarios never hurt anybody.
    They're great for spontaneous, unprepared anal sex though, if you still want to continue afterwards, but don't want to clean up more then necessary.

CondomGirl
    Participant

Good point, Ardeur!

islandsun
    Participant

And  for fun  with the ticklers on them ! hehehe tried it out on mr. blue !

CondomGirl
    Participant

Ok guys, would be fine if Suzy_A could tell us at least the reaction of the developers to this steadily growing topic.

I also came across with the idea to her personally and she told me to forward the idea to the developers. Would really like to have an estimation for the appointed time of launch: about one month, half a year, five years or never….

Maybe I just need more supporters.

Daniela

Bear
    Participant

I see nothing unreasonable in that CondomGirl… with the number of suggestions I have made.. it would be nice to know whether the development team thought the idea warranted consideration… rather than the polite pat on the head and thank you I have received in the past.

Some ideas are a bit complex… yours I do not see in that light… it is a relatively easy  clothing option… though it would require that wearing such modifies the orgasm action. Something to consider… how difficult it might be to reprogram that action in all the poses.

(A passing thought I had in that matter…I do hope that they find a way to make it work for you)

CondomGirl
    Participant

Just came another point for the implementation of condoms into AChat to my mind:

Be able to use condoms could also be another option to differentiate someone's behaviour between strangers, friends, lovers and spouses. There are not really differentiation options in the game except for some clothing options or your behaviour in terms of conversation.

But with condoms you would be able to have sex “safely” with strangers and the majority of friends. Lovers and spouses you could offer to be much more intimate and have sex with them without a condom. Might be also very interesting for those characters online who play “wifesharing” with there spouses and would like to see someone else having sex with or without a condom with their spouse?

Allover lots of reasons for the implementation of condoms.

So when do we get them (if we are going to get them)?

Daniela

CondomGirl
    Participant

Is there any progress in this topic to be expected?

susy_a
    Keymaster

I can confirm, it is on our TODO list

CondomGirl
    Participant

Yipieh!!!!

Thank you very much, I am curious about them…

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello Susy,

Please welcome the developer's team back from holiday for me.

Could you please let us now if we might have a chance to get the condoms still in 2011 or later?

Thanks,

Daniela

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.