Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

theyll implement them right after the male sailor outfit im sure

Keiko
    Participant

Behave 

Ardeur
    Participant

It would be funny if more could be done then just wearing the condoms, like making them leak when the guy has come in them a lot, or the girl taking them off after an orgasm and then emptying it in her mouth. Just proposing some options to make using them more appealing or kinkier.  :-*

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello Ardeur.

I absolutely support your ideas. Anything that would go over the usual use of condoms would be a nice idea to make themmore appealing (for play) and kinkier.

Maybe e.g. using them on the hand to give a woman a fisting or touch her body with it.

Or putting them on the feet and let a guy jerk his cum on the condom feet.

Just some of my intentions…

Daniela

Keiko
    Participant

CondomGirl, sounds like you have alot of great ideas and suggestions for condoms. It's another great concept design possibility to add to the growing list of other proposals made by the other members. I admire your passion for condoms and would love to hear your feedback about other ideas people have posted on the forums. 

susy_a
    Keymaster

Hello Susy,

Please welcome the developer's team back from holiday for me.

Could you please let us now if we might have a chance to get the condoms still in 2011 or later?

Thanks,

Daniela

They'll be added still in 2011.

alstott
    Participant

I really love the idea of using a condom but there has to be a option to put this lil cape off before it starts heavy rainin' 

Keiko
    Participant

I am interested In seeing the direction the developers take this idea. I hope it's not just a simple change  of color and disabling the cum action. Yes that would be simple and easy but I don't think it would be the creative approach that should be taken.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think we can have a condom in aChat when pig can fly…….so, my friends, prey for it! 

maggiemay
    Participant

dont enforce it ! Make a condom a male fashion option? – or if you really want to be clever – have condom sex as a LHS button option …!! xx

CondomGirl
    Participant

I agree with Keiko's thought about making it a possibility to see the cum inside the condom after a man came.

Just wonder how often a guy could cum into the condom until the condom would burst then?

Hihi..

Urmel007
    Participant

Hello there …

too bad that there isn't anywhere something about planed updates, is it?
    Back to topic, sometimes it is just hot to play around with something else … just integrate it as no must-have … but as an could-use thing. Would be great for example when the hole action for this could be animated … like the little rubber is coming out of its wrap … rolled over the hard erected dick … why not?

best regards

Urmel

Pandora
    Participant

I don't want them here. The only reason could be part of funny foreplay, condoms with special tastes and colours. But not for sex – the big advantage of AChat, there is no danger of pregnancy or diseases.

If it's part of foreplay we have to look at the clothes function: You just could use one condom before entering the room, wearing it as sex clothing. As long as there is no update of the interface/software at all, I don't see it's working fine.

Lmao!!
    Oh boy, there are so many pictures of wankers on achat, because their pixel peter sets them apart from the other guys(?). I guess if we had condoms here, mabey those guys could finaly find somthing to wear. 

Pandora
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, ThighFit74!

Again me. I think the idea of selling them (condoms) via the shop would be a nice idea. In this case you would really buy and use them if they are a real preference for you / your character. And others could let it be.

My question is, are they going to be a one time use thing? I'm not sure how sexy I could find them knowing that its been washed and reused. Wait…we cant even wash them here.  😮

Adera
    Participant

Eww… no used condoms please.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.