Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    CondomGirl
    Participant

Thank you for your last information , Susy!

Now, that we know condoms will be introduced to the game still during this year might you be able or respectively allowed to give us some further details?

Such as:

• Will condoms be added as a clothing option for men? Or will they be usable for every player (male, female, shemale) in every pose and as well on cocks as on dildos?
    • Are the developers working on different colours (transparent/white, black, green, blue, red, yellow, gold)?
    • Will the condoms only be plain ones or are the developers working ondifferent surfaces of condoms such als ribbed and nuby ones?
    • Will they maybe add additional things with them such as bananas and cucumbers to use them on?
    • Will we be able to see the men's cum in the tip of the condom afterthey came?
    • [/list]

I know it is questions over questions but maybe you are allowed to answer some of them. I am just too curious about this topic and how it will work out. I hope lots of other people will consider it fun using them.

Daniela

hentaiboy69
    Participant

When they trlrase it, probably it's gonna be like the strapon for girl….nothingh more a simple dress, imho

Unhealer
    Participant

seems like it would act as a jewelry layer or something. if they go that route cock rings cant be far behind aha

Unhealer
    Participant

and no condoms over cock rings, let prince albert breathe ffs, its necessary, i know this from experience

Keiko
    Participant

All I can suggest is keep your expectations low. It will be much easier for the developers to exceed them.

I also I think it will be nothing more than a clothing accessory. High hopes would be wanting to see it in action with the poses but I wouldn't hold my breath.

islandsun
    Participant

Edible cock rings ! oh ya !

They also have vibrating ones ! I have checked those out  !

Janine Dee
    Participant

Expanding on the strap on, because that's something I know  , I would guess that rather then “condom” poses like FF strap on poses you will have a condom on/condom off button.

Where it's like strap ons is that you have the default, or you can buy more elaborate ones in the shop.

Admittedly it could be entirely different, but I feel the comparison is a decent guess.

Adera
    Participant

An on/off button seems like the best idea to me, that would make it the most accessible.

What I do wonder about is how the orgasms are going to be solved, it wouldn't be much of a condom if cum start shooting like its not there… it would be kinda neat if it appeared as if the condom was filled with cum like irl.

I can think of a change to the sitting shemale masturbation pose once condoms are introduced. That change would be having the condom on while masturbating and after orgasming a kinky option could be to pull of the condom and let the cum drip into my mouth.

Adera
    Participant

I just thought about another pose with a condom, my idea of it is an SS pose where we would sit really close to each other, so close out cocks are lined up against each others. Then there we'd wrap one condom over both of our cocks at the same time so we could jerk them off together and cum into the condom.

alstott
    Participant

Aww but if we want to taste and feel your cum alstott?

@Adera…I'll fill it into a cocktail glass for you with a lil umbrella on it or i can take it off and cum over your butt cheeks
    well you can put a condom on my cock and do whatever you wanna do with him  :

Adera
    Participant

Oh I guess that would be fine even if I'd like to feel cum inside my butt as well.

alstott
    Participant

Hahaha you tricky girl…we talking about sex with condoms…but i'm sure we both will find a way to fill up your lil butt  :-*

Adera
    Participant

Mmm I think that rock hard cock of yours might be able to ease the itch I have inside… tough I'll have to squeeze you really tight to make sure. :-*

Keiko
    Participant

An on/off switch seems like a reasonable request. It's not complicated and you can decide while in the room if you want to wear it in certain  poses.

Assuming the developers don't make any changes to the current game mechanics set in place, I doubt there will be much “cum-play” with a condom. Inflation of the condom after the guy cums may be rather difficult. Perhaps an adjustment to the color of the condom once the guy cums. ex. tip turns white with white patterns down the shaft to simulate the affect of cum inside the condom.

Another suggestion would be having a “reset” (aka change condom button) after the climax. unlike regular cum-play, it shouldn't disappear after a few seconds. Give the guy the option to reset the condom, otherwise he can leave it in it's “messy” state.

islandsun
    Participant

Not me I like feeling the big load cumming inside me ! thrusting hard down to the root !  lol

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.