Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh, me too Sunny though I think condoms can be fun because they do reflect reality in ways.

WilliamXS
    Participant

Hmmmm condom's….?
    Weird idea lol, better make a warning sign of “AChat can cause blindness to men if using AChat for a long periot” hehehe

Rukya
    Participant

I dont see the utility of give codoms to men in the game , in théory , the man is not fucking with the girl who is in room with him . Then no risk of disease^^

Janine Dee
    Participant

Obviously so Rukya, in this case though it's more because for some there is a visual aspect they like to condom use.

Bear
    Participant

Honestly isn't everything here a virtual visual nudge on the imagination. Be it lingerie, poses, or fetish style clothing…we are speaking of eye candy stimulating. In this frame of mind a condom is certainly a reasonable request if it sets those of such fetish in the right mind.

I certainly too understand that it's not desirable for all, I have no use of FF poses, but it doesn't discount to me the importance that this site provide that option to those who have that preference. I see this condom request in the same light.

CondomGirl
    Participant

Dear developers,

I just wanted to remind you that suzy_a let us know that you would introduce condoms and condom play into the game ytill in 2011. Today is the 31st of October and that means you have only two months left to finish them.

Could you please approve the delivery date as I am craving for them…

Thank you very much,

Daniela

P.S.: You made some nice Halloween additions to the game.

Rukya
    Participant

Bear i agree with you wen you say this is for visual stimulation , but if that work like panty with dildo ( sorry dont know the word in english  ) we buy , its no use . when i beghin the game , i buy one but i cant wear it to fuck then i foud it little inutile 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, dunno how a strap-on work here (panty whit dildo) as clothes, but from what i had see in this two month the basic one leave girl pussy and anus free, so if u set it in the naked option (not sure how it's called, i have it write in italian!), maybe client leave it on, if there are no conflict whit the poses.

U can see the basic strap-on in the gallery……

Bear
    Participant

That sounds right, needing it to be sex wear. I have to defer the answer to someone else. But a number of poses over ride clothing options. Any male choosing sex wear will lose it during intercourse.

susy_a
    Keymaster

Dear developers,

I just wanted to remind you that suzy_a let us know that you would introduce condoms and condom play into the game ytill in 2011. Today is the 31st of October and that means you have only two months left to finish them.

Could you please approve the delivery date as I am craving for them…

Thank you very much,

Daniela

P.S.: You made some nice Halloween additions to the game.

We are working on it, I can confirm it, it'll be added this year yet.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

To be honest i think its good they are adding condoms as an option be used.

But speaking personally I am the type of girl that only allows a partner not to wear one if they have been tested. (As in I can see the document) I also get tested frequently.

3 things i do for person safety sexually is
    * birth control pills.
    * partners and myself tested and current
    * if uncertain use a condom.

As for the condom in here I think its a good idea because you can make animations regarding putting it on or doing other things. Like drinking the cum from it or tossing it away.

Unhealer
    Participant

its probably just gonna be a condom on the dick that shows up when the guys hard or something, beyond that is catering to condom fetishists too much

hentaiboy69
    Participant

as i said before, probably it's gonna be a simple clothes or accessories…….but who know! let's see, let's see!

Unhealer
    Participant

i dunno, it seems like it might be a relatively easy thing for them to do and it will be bought by a lot of non-fetishists too… but a condom fisting pose or something like that just seems like only 2 people would buy it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

If we talk about feticism for condom, well, we have to mention feticism about sex whit pregnant girls…..i know there are peoples who like it too, so if u look at this in term of it, adding an option for female pregnant body will be another hint for some new stuff and maybe for role play too.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.