Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

doubt its gonna happen, completely new bodytype means theyd have to add it like a gender because the MF positions wouldnt work. they could add more genders like futa and stuff too

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know this is the point……..maybe this option can closed door to lot of exsisting pose, like in real

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't call it futa, intersexual or even hermaphrodite would be far better.

Unhealer
    Participant

when i hear hermaphrodite I think of the birth defect where the parents have to flip a coin.
    oh theres also a birth defect where guys are born with 2 penises, usually one doesnt work though, kind of lame

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello development team,

I just wanted to drop another line about your nice work. Especially the enhanced graühics look great.

But I also wanted to tell you that I am counting the days on this issue. Time is running and the year is going to end soon. So I hope you are working eagerly on the condom issue and surprise is with some interesting stuff. I am curious which color you will present us and how this whole thing is going to work.

Daniela

Unhealer
    Participant

they totally kick it back a week every time you bring it up… nahhh i bet theyre just saving it, the interface would have to change a bit because condoms probably wouldnt be the same layer as underwear

CondomGirl
    Participant

Okay, so you think they also might add some other modifications on the game due to technical reasons with the implementation of condoms and therefore keep the release back as a christmas present?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Condom Girl keep it up took long time for my cowboy hat , which in real wear every day ! … YAHOOOOOO !

Bear
    Participant

That depends on how they approach it . If they offer it as a clothing option only I can't see that as an issue.

At this point was said in the process, a release date of which is pretty much just speculation, …sorry to say.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear oh plz gentle punch to the arm ! NO negative , always positive !

Break that wild filly yet ?  hehehehe baby like teasing the seasoned ones ! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually Bear I thought susy was saying within this year. If they meant 2011 the clock would be ticking.

Bear
    Participant

Which was  what I had thought mentioned…

sunny you are eating up that comment aren't you?

islandsun
    Participant

@BEAR > eAT LUCK SUCK h ry Canadian slurpy too you ! cat & mouse > cow boy
    !

inazuma
    Participant

surely adding the option “condom/no condom” whilst in the character design screen isn't hard… and how hard can a colored condom be to design? A lot of other sex games have the option, in most you can choose whilst in the game, and it requires no re-designing of actions or poses.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The problem isn't how to create one, but how the dev-team wanna make it work: simple clothes like the strap-on for girls!? or they are gonna add some different option to make it work how someone here have suggested!? in the second option, they have to work on animation, code, and other stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.